Can't believe (part 18)

Suddenly... Rays dissapeared making everyone shocked and confused at same time. They looked towards Balveer whose tears were flowing down on his cheeks. He dropped on his knees.

Balpari: Balveer!

She was going towards him but stopped by hearing his emotionful voice...

Bv: mai ye nhi kr skta.

His voice was very low that they could barely hear it. But due to their magical powers, somehow they heard it.

They all exchanged glances.

Bp: Bv ye aap kya bol rhe h?

Instead of answering her, he stood up. His back was facing them.

Bv: mai sach keh rha hu maa.

She nodded negatively, concern was clearly showing on her face for her son.

He turned back shocking everyone.

He was crying while everyone was shock except Shaurya and Balpari cause no one had never seen him crying before. To them, he was the Great Balveer who always think of others before himself.

But seeing him crying this hard was a really new thing to them.

Bv: mai ye nhi kr skta. Mujhse ye nhi ho payega. Mai use alvida nhi bol skta. Mujhe maf kr dijiye.

Saying this he was going from there but...

But sunrays came and fell on Ananya's body...

Her body flew 2 feet up in the air.

Everyone was surprised while bv was confused by looking at their faces because he was facing them and Ananya's body was behind him.

He looked at them and asked...

Bv: ye...ye aap logo ke chehre ki Hawaiian kyu udi h??🤔🤨😲

V: b-b-bhaiya... Jra piche palatiye aur dekhiye...😲🙄

Bv: hain?? Vivan mujhe lgta h ki tumhe bahut jor ka sdma lga h kyuki Mrityu to Ananya ki hui h pr mujhe lga rha h ki tumhare andr aatma to maa (karuna ji) ki aa gyi h!😱😱😰

V: kya bhaiya aap bhi?!😒

Bv was going to say something but get interrupted by Bp shouting in worries.

Bp: Shaurya ye ye  kya ho rha h??!😰

Maa bhi... Mtlb kuch to gdbd h...

He turned back and shocked!😱😰

Bv: Shaurya! Ye Ananya ka sharir hva me ese ud kyu rha h??!

Scene freezee........