Didn't know

Feelings se likha h to feelings sath hi padna aur vote bhi dena🙏🙏

U guys know that story......

KUCH TO HAI TERE MERE DARMIYAN.... by Ssdevan.

Mujhe iss part ka idea usi se aaya h.

It's when Ananya was chasing Nakabposh after Timnasa death. U remember..Jab Debu aur Ananya library me hote h.............

Debu was running from Ananya.

Debu ran and hide in lift.

Likhne me confusion ho rhi h pls episode dekh lo. Yaha par thoda change h...Usme debu ne Ananya ko distract kiya tha but isme uske paas jyada time nhi hota h kyuki Ananya bus pouchne vali hoti h.

Ananya felt that he is in lift. So, she took another lift but which she didn't know was that in quarantine center, there was a fault in electric circuit. That lift stopped working and Ananya stuck in that. In the lift, there was all dark. Ananya was scared a lot. She wrapped her arms around her knee and placed her head on them.

Darkness everywhere....

Not only in the lift....

But also in her memories....

Her childhood passed in the darkness. When Timnasa had tortured her, she was only 8 years old. That's why, that torturing effected her a lot. She needed support. When she met Nakab posh, she thought that she got a friend. Someone who can love her, someone who will be always with her, someone who will never leave her side no matter what. But maybe she was wrong....

He left her....

Nakab posh left her....

Now, she was totally broken. Everyone she loved left her...... When she most needed them, they were not with her.
Yes, she got her mom back and about that, she was very happy. But something was different. It was not like earlier...
Everyone only saw a happy Ananya, who was carefree. But they didn't have any idea about real Ananya who was fully broken, who needed support, who needed care and love...

She couldn't breath in lift. She was trembling, gasping, and was in great shock. Yes, she was having a panic attack...

She fell on the ground, she couldn't even speak as someone stole her voice. She couldn't tell anyone that she is here in the lift...She was laying there motionless, crying silently.

Anywhere in quarantine center....

Sm: ye light kab tak thik hogi?

Sm2: sir isme 2-3 ghante lagenge.

Sm: thik h. Lekin jaldi karo.

Sm2: ji sir aap chinta mat kijiye.

After half an hour◆

In bharat nagar...

Debu was going home when devkiji called him.

D: ji aunty kahiye.

Devki: beta tumne Ananya ko dekha? Pata nhi kaha chali gayi h?

D: aunty vo mujhe abhi thodi der pahle quarantine center me mili thi.

Devki: oh to beta kya tum use bula lao ge?

D: ha kyu nhi aunty aap chinta mat kijiye. Mai abhi jata hu aur Anu ko leke aata hu.

Devki: Anu?😏

D: ababa..... bye!😬😬

Devki chuckled at his act.😏😝

In quarantine center....

Debu was looking for Ananya.
He saw crowd near a lift. He went there to check. He asked someone that what had happened there. He/she said that someone had stuck in the lift due to technical fault.

Kya karu? Ananya ko bhi dhundhna h aur uski bhi madad karni hogi jo lift me phas gaya h. Ek kam karta hu pahle inki help kar deta hu. Anu ko bad me dhund lunga vaise bhi isme kitna time lagega.

He used magic and repaired that fault. Lift again started working. Its door opened, debu looked in it but shocked after seeing the scene in front of his eyes. Ananya was laying there motionless. Her skin went pale, lips turned purple, her skin was freezing.
There were marks of tears on her face.

D: Ananya!!

He ran towards her and placed her head in his lap. He started rubbing her hands.

D: Anu aankhe kholo anu! Anu utho na!  Doctor koi doctor ko bulao! Jaldi!

5 minutes later.....

Doctor came out of the room.
Debu ran towards him and asked him millions of questions.

Doc: aap pahle pls shant ho jaiye.

D: ha sorry. Kaisi h meri anu?

Doc: dekhiye tension lene ki koi bat nhi h Ananya ko ek panic attack aaya tha. Vo abhi aaram kar rhi h aap chinta mat kijiye. Aapki girlfriend bilkul thik h.

He didn't know why? But it felt good when he call Ananya his girlfriend.

D: par doctor achanak se aise kaise panic attack aa gaya?

Doc: ho skta h ki lift me andhere ki vajah se ho gaya ho. It is possible.

D: oh ok. Ky mai usse mil skta hu?

Doc: ha kyu nhi. Magar ek baat dhyan rhe ki jab tak vo fully recover na ho jaye use akela bilkul bhi nhi chodna h.

D: ji thik h.

Debu entered in the room and found Ananya sleeping peacefully. He sat beside her and caressed her head lovely.

D: anu?

She opened her eyes slowly and looked at the source of the voice.

A: dabbu?

Saying this she hugged him tightly. Dev frozed didn't know what to do, he didn't expect a hug from her. Her sobbing and trembling body  brought him back from his Debanyand.
(Debu+Ananya+Land)🤓😅
He hugged her back and drew circles on her back to calm her down.

After few minutes, when she stopped sobbing...

They broke hug. Dev wipped her tears.

D: ab tum thik ho?

A: ha thank you.

In reply, He smiled.

D: iske badle mujhe tumse kuch chahiye h.

She looked at him in confusion.

A: kya?

D: ek beautiful smile. Ek tumhara pura din mere liye.

She smiled at his statement.

D: dogi na mujhe?

He asked her innocently. He made a puppy dog face. She was totally lost in him.
Mai kaha nakab posh ke piche padi thi mera hero to mere sath hi tha. Mai isse itna ladti hu tab bhi mera hamesha sath deta h.

D: kaha kho gayi ho anu?

A: abab.. kahi nhi. Ab tumhe inam to milna hi chahiye. To thik h mai tumhari wish puri karti hu. Ok?

D: wow! really?

She laughed at his childish behaviour and nodded.

A: heart promise.

D: yay!!!

1050 words!!!!New record guys!!!😀