Debanya Night (part 2)

Next day, Debu went to Global College and found out that Ananya lied to him.

●●●●Time skip to night●●●●●

Debu was going to Ananya's room but stopped on doorframe for thinking.

What if she didn't tell me? Hmmm... Yes. I will inside in invisible form. Maybe through this way I can get information.

Then he did invisible magic on himslf and went inside. There he found Ananya lost in her thoughts. Suddenly,  curtains started flying due to air. She stood up quickly and closed the door and windows. Then a lighting sound came, both Ananya and Debu turned and found..... Any guess .

Anyways, they found, Timnasa standing there. Debu shocked.

T: so, how are you dear?

She said and caressed Ananya's hair lovely. While, Debu didn't know what to say or do.

A: hail Queen of fear.

T: did you get any information from Mystery man?

A: no, he is very smart. He wouldn't reveal his secrets so easily.

T: what about Vivan?

A: he trust me with his life.

T: very good. That's why I sent 'you' here. For example, when we kidnapped khushi. No one knows that it was your plan. Because of you, now we know about the existence of mystery man.

Debu was shocked that she betrayed him. His Anu betrayed him.

A: thank you queen of fear.(bhaiyrani)

After, few minutes of Timnasa's departure. Debu entered in her room but as mystery man. Ananya froze.

M: what was that?!

A: I don't know what are you talking about?

M: don't act innocent! I saw and heard everything.

Okay, so there is no use of lieing to him. I think now it's right time for reveal.

M: where are you lost?

A: nothing. Just thinking that it the right time for reveal myself to you.

He looked at her with confusion written on his face.

A: ok now listen carefully, Timnasa trust me a lot.

M: I saw that.

A: I was just winning her trust.

M: what?Why?

A: because I know who is hidden power.

M: What!

A: he is none other than my brother.

M: how?

A: I am princess of Swetlok ( white realm).

M: wait wait wait. That means whom I meet was your mother.

She froze.

A:  what? You meet my mother.

M: yes, on pole star.

A: but I thought that she was dead.

M: what? No.

A tear fell from her eye. She quickly wiped it.

Nabakposh : are u ok? But I am telling truth she is alive.

A: ya I am fine.. I was 8 years old when timnasa snatched her from me.

N: sorry. But I am promising u that I will bring your mother back. Don't worry...

There was silence for 2 minutes. But ananya composed herself very quickly.

A:  anyway, I told sarvkaal to give you information about that hidden power.

M: why?

A: because I promised my father that I would protect my family and swetlok no matter what. And I never break my promise.

M: so that means...

A: yes I am on your side. I was waiting for right time. And it's the right time. Now, we will fight together. You are not alone.

M: but.

A: listen, I will and can do anything to fulfill my promise. So, it would be better for you to not come in my way. Mark my words.

He nodded and leaved.

●●●●●At midnight●●●●●

Both debu and Ananya laying on their respective bads. Thinking the same.

But our heroine changed her thoughts and brought them to mystery man.

With that they slept.