Didn't know (part 3)

Everything was here and there.

And Ananya was just laying there and blood was coming from her hand...

They ran towards her. Debu rest her head in his lap, patting her cheek softly trying to wake her up. His tears fell on her face making her eyes blink...

Everyone's face:😱

I mean that everyone was shocked and scared as they had seen a ghost. They looked at each other in fear. Millions of questions were running in their mind but a familiar voice broke their chain of thoughts. They slowly move their head towards the source and gulped in fear. They all moved 3 feet away from her.

There she was, sitting on the floor all confused. Then her eyes fell on Debu who was hiding behind vivan.

Me: ab to ye pkka shamshan jke hi rukenge😱🤣

A: dabbu? Tum sb tog vivan ke piche kyu chupe ho?

Vivan's scared face turned into confused one. He looked behind him and looked at everyone like they had grown 3 heads!

V:👀🤯

After seeing Vivan's reaction, hesitatingly, debu also looked behind him...

Debu was hiding behind vivan..
And behind Debu were hiding khushi then sutli, then Chintu and Chinti then in last was Rinku.

Debu turned back towards ananya laughing nervously. She looked at devkiji who just shrugged as she don't have any idea what was going on.

Everyone's eyes widened except Ananya who still don't know that from which thing they was afraid...