Forgive me

This is during episode 234, when Ananya found out about Debu.

Ananya was thinking that why didn't debu tell her that he was balveer and mystery man. Maybe that's what he wanted. She remembered that day when he told her not to call mystery man again because timnasa was dead and his work was completed. She thought that he didn't care about her. It was possible that he hated her. That's why he always fight with her and didn't tell her anything. Okay so, now she would do what he wants. He wanted her to not call him as mystery man then alright. After here, she would not call him as mystery man or balveer and not even Debu.

◆◆◆◆◆At evening◆◆◆◆◆

Debu was going home when he saw Ananya standing in his way.

D:hello

A: hello my foot.

D: okay, hello your foot.

A: shut up!

Debu was taken back because of her sudden high voice. She came towards him then he noticed tears in her eyes.

D: what happened?

A: why?! Why would I tell you?! Do you tell me everything?!

D: what are you talking about?

She came forward and he moved backwards. Then Debu saw vivan passing through there.

D: vivan! Look what your sister is doing?

A: come Vivan! And tell him what type of friend he is?!

V: abab.. Didi (sister) how can I tell you? He is my brother.

A: so let me tell you that he is very bad friend.

D: What did I do?!!!

A: he didn't tell me that he is balveer and nakabposh.

Debu situation was like this 😶😑😮.

D: vivan!! You can't do anything right.

A: why are you scolding him?!

.....Time skip for few minutes.....

A: SILENCE!!!!

Debu and Vivan moved backwards due to fear.

Ananya turned to Debu.

A: that's what you want right?

She asked him softly. She eyes softened but Debu was confused.

A: that day in library, you told me not call you again. Is this what you call friendship.

Debu had no words to reply.

A: friends till the business then never call me again?

D: Ananya.. It's not what it's look like.

A: Then what it is?!!

Debu silenced.

A: am I a weapon or a toy to you? Just use and throw.

D: n-

A: shut up.

V: didi-..

A: don't come between us!

A single long tear fell from her eyes. Debu was feeling guilty.

D: listen-

A: No! Now you listen!! If that's what you want and fine.

Debu confused.

A: you wanted me to not call you right? Then alright after here, we are not friends anymore. Debu and Vivan shocked.

we are not friends anymore.

These were ringing in his ears.
She was about to leave but Debu came in front of her.

D: no anu you can't do that.

A: you don't have right to call me Anu. Because my friends can only call me Anu. Not strangers. And let me tell you that I don't have friends anymore.

She left with a  Debu running behind her. Behind Debu, vivan was also running. But vivan was close behind to Debu about 1-2 feet.

Then debu hold her by her wrist and pull her towards him. Due to sudden pull, hands landed on his chest. Their faces were inches apart.They have a cute eyelock until they realised there position. But Debu didn't let her go.

A: leave me!

D: never

Vivan was looking at them like a alien.

D: listen-

A: no.

D: fine.

Ananya and Vivan was confused. Then Debu pulled her more closer to him from waist. She gasped. Then started coming closer to her.

Vivan: 😳

Due to invisible push, he captured her lips with his. She froze. But after few seconds, she kissed him back. She wrapped her hands around his neck pulling him more closer to her. His one hand took its place on her neck and another on waist. He started sucking her lower lips. But there sweet moment broke due to lack of air. They separated, looking into each other eyes. Then debu whispered.

D: I am sorry. Please forgive me. I will do anything. But please don't leave me. I love you Anu.

A: I love you too my daboo. And I forgave you.

V: ahem ahem...

Then remembered that vivan was also present there.

A: mom is calling me bye.

She ran. Debu and Vivan both smiled.
But from inside, debu was afraid because vivan saw everything and he knew very well that he would definitely tease him about it. And what if he told mom about it?

V: so, bhaiya~😘

D: aa...Look like shaurya is calling me bye Vivan!

And with that he ran away leaving a laughing vivan behind.

Vivan:😜😝😆🤣

803 words.!!