Can't believe (part 16)

Everyone was present in veer lok for Ananya's funeral.

Everyone was doing preparation and vivan was helping them with crying.

While, our hero was just lost in his own world.

His love left him...

Alone...

Sm: Balveer?

He/she repeated his name several times to wake him up.

But he didn't wake so, but then a very  familiar voice was heard. He came back to earth in shock and looked at the source. The sight in front of his eyes surprised him. He immediately hugged that person crying in his/ her embrace...

That person also hugged him understanding his pain. He broke the hug and looked at that person. Tears were flowing from his eyes.

D: ye kya ho gya maa.. ek pal me sb t-tabah ho gya h.. mai chah kr bhi use nhi rok Paya... Usne meri jindagi bachane ke liye ap...apni j...jaan dau pe lga di...

His voice broke at the last sentence.

Aur 'maa' se samajh hi gye hoge ki vo balpari hai...

To jinlogo ne BALPARI ko guess Kiya tha vo shi the... Aur jinhone ANANYA ko guess kiya tha vo glt 😅🥺

Keval @Magicalworld008 ka hi guess shi tha... Kyuki usi ne BALPARI bola tha😅😅

She caressed his hairs and kissed his forehead. She wiped his tears softly.

Bp: hum jante h balveer...lekin aapko abhi khudko sambhalna hoga kyuki agr aap hi toot gye to vivan ka kya hal hoga... Jra sochiye...

He looked at vivan who was busy in helping fairies in decoration.

Vivan...

who had just get his real sister but  lost her as soon as he got her.

what would be his situation?

He looked back at his mother.

D: aap shi keh rhi h maa.

He composed himself. While, Balpari smild sadly.

Then...

SCENE FREEZE.....

What happened???
To know Stay Tuned...

Guys, I know I have posted after a while. And I am really sorry for that...

Meri mom ka phone chori ho gya tha... New phone aane ke bad settle hone me thoda time lga but it's fine now...🥺😍🥰

TO AB TUM LOGO KO MUJHE VPS SEHNA PADEGA....😝😝