Broken Power...

In this chapter, I just changed episode 148. So let's go. I have done that before in "Can't Believe" part but uk it's fun... Plus it's completely different... BTW I have changed my writing style a little bit during conversations. Also it's in present tense.. Hope u like it...

TRIGGER WARNING

Debu enter in Ananya but his feet get froze after seeing the horror site in front of his eyes. Ananya was lying motionless on the ground in a pool of blood. He runs towards her and and sit beside her on floor before patting her cheek and trying to wake her up. She has cut her left wrist with razor blade. " Ananya ne khudkushi krne kii koshish kii?!?!..." He places his two fingers near her neck and feels..... Pulse??? It's slow but still there..
She is alive... There is still some time. He can still save her. He picks her in his arms in bridal style and teleports to city hospital.

... Few hours later ...

Debu stood near OT room looking in the room through glass as doctors do their work.

" akhir tum ho kon Anu?? Or esi ky bat h jo tumne itna bda kadam utha lia? Mjhpr itna bhi bharosa nhi h tumhe ki akele itna kuch saiti rhi pr apne Dabbu ko ek bar bhi kuchh ni bataya..."

Meanwhile, Vivan reaches hospital after getting informed by Debu that Ananya is in currently operation theatre. He goes to him who was standing near OT and was in deep thoughts and asks about her condition. " Ky hua didi ko bhaiya??? Vo thikk to h?? Is bar kisse takkar ho gyii unkii??" He said in one breathe while last question make Debu remember last time when he flipped Ananya and there was hairline fracture in leg. "Areee kaha kho gyee bhaiyaa?? Boliye..!" Vivan's shout brings him back from his memories.

" nhi Vivan.. Vo thikk nii h.. Or uski kisi se takkar ni hui h vo to..."

"Vo to ky bhaiyaa???"

" vo jb Vivan mai Ananya ko pede dene gya tha to mainee dekhaa ki..."

Then he tells him how he found her in her room and brought her to hospital minus teleporting part. Vivan's expression changes from concern to horror and fear. Fear of losing his Ananya didi. Fear of not being aware about one's pain. Especially when this one is Ananya didi. And he calls himself Balveer...

"Mtlb bhaiya didi itne problems se akele deal kr rhi thiii... Or unhone hume kuchh bataya bhii nii ??? Esi ky bat ho sktii h bhaiyaa ki unhone suicide krne kii koshish kii??"

"Pta ni vivan.. Pr ab hume Ananya k khyal rkhna hoga.. Or uski jo bhi preshani h usse khtm krna hoga"

" you are right Bhaiya"

Then Doctor comes out from OT and they go to him and asks about her condition. " dekhiye humne cut pr bandages krdie h or ab vo stable h.. pr usne bht deep cut kia tha.. Jiski vjh se bht blood loss hua h.. Luckily, Blood transfer ki jarurat ni h.. Lekin apko Ananya k pura dhyan rkna hoga taki vo fir esa koii kdm na uthaye vrna use bachana muskil hoga.. Or dhyan rhe use bilkul akela n chore.. Vo keval physically thik hui h.. Mentally nii.. Use khush rkhiye or proper healthy diet and sleep de..."

" okk doctor hum use le skte h?"

"Ha ap unhe ghr le j skte h.. Mai chlta hu... Have a nice day"

"Thank you doctor"

They enter in her room where she was laying on her bed staring blankly at ceiling looking pale and exhausted not physically but mentally. There are tight bandages on her left wrist and dark circles near here eyes. Her eyes... Those eyes that are always shinning with smile and excitement.. Today those eyes were dull and red due to crying. As if they have rusted from storm of sadness and negativity.

"Ananya didi?"

She blinks before looking at them. She trys to sit but yelp in pain when pressure was exerted on her wrist. They run to her and help her to sit while she just stares at her wrist without any expression on her face. " didi??" She looks at Vivan still with neutral face. " aap thikk h???" He asks as he sits on the bed beside her but instead of replying she just looks away. He feels pang in the heart and looks at Debu with sad eyes who is looking at Ananya with concern. "Anu?" Still gets no reply. " ky hua h Anu?" She closes her eyes as tears start falling down which don't go unnoticed by them. Debu sits on other side of the bed and helds her face with his hands softly and makes her look at him. "Kya hua Anu ?" She stiffs and crys silently while shaking her head as no. Debu and Vivan looks at each other before looking at her whose eyes are still closed and tears are continuously flowing down from them...