line: about the fact that I found out that the person I love is a pervert after

front page
if line: about the fact that I found out that the person I love is a pervert after I had the ability to read minds (below)
search
if line: about the fact that I found out that the person I love is a pervert after I had the ability to read minds (below)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The little junior brother successfully sent himself to the pervert

*罒▽罒*

-----text-----

Those black eyes with thin tears were startled, and then pushed Bing Yulian back sullenly.

"Do not want?"

Yuan Wanbai shook her head, her voice was trembling, with an obvious crying tone: "It's for you...I want to pick that...for you"

But he is so stupid, the senior brother clearly said last time that he is not rare, and he doesn't have a long memory.

Yin Qiyuan stagnated for breath, and then solemnly put the Bingyulian into the storage ring: "Then I accept it, and treat it as a treasure you gave me."

"Let's go, we still need to find spirit beasts."

It's his fault, it's because he betrayed the other party's wishes first, so you can't ask so many people, take your time. Yin Qiyuan took a deep breath and led the people to walk slowly.

Yuan Wanbai pricked up his ears to listen to his heartbeat, while pursing his lips and said, "I won't hide from you anymore."

Brother seems to have changed his mind about him! Is it possible for myself...

Even with his physical flaws, he still wants to fight for himself. Let the other party like him first, and then try it out gradually!

Yin Qiyuan paused, clenched his palms and restrained: "Really?"

"Then if I can't see you, can I come to you?"

Brother wants to come to his house? Yuan Wanbai was a little flustered, but he also felt that this was a major development in their relationship, not to mention that he had run to other people's door so many times, and he shouldn't have refused.

So he nodded heavily.

mission completed. The little junior took a set of treasures that he had stuffed into him and went home. Yin Qiyuan stared at the figure, pressed the tip of his tongue against his canine teeth, couldn't hold back, took out the sachet and took a sniff.

Fortunately, it is still fragrant.

Yuan Wanbai walked around the house nervously, but couldn't find a suitable place to put so many treasures.

Put it in the storage ring all the time, will it be lost when you wear it on your hand? Hiding them at home in batches, ah, will the home be stolen! ? He was dizzy, his eyes were darting around, his face was astonishingly red, he sat on the bed like a goose, and he would just repeat a single action in a daze.

-and polished the storage ring with a handkerchief.

After wiping for a long time, the handkerchief almost scratched a hole, and he suddenly woke up, and began to arrange everything, striving to... capture the heart of his sweetheart in one fell swoop.

When Yin Qiyuan knocked on the door, the little junior brother with black hair tied up, wearing a snow-white robe, and smiling obediently and softly was standing in front of him, exuding a soft fragrance all over his body. His throat rolled, and he calmly said hello, and handed over the gift he sent.

It's not good to always accept other people's gifts... Yuan Wanbai hesitated for a while, but he really wanted it. This was a gift from his senior brother. He reached out to pick it up, his hand was grasped by the trend, and then let go naturally.