Holy Son 7 (sleeping adulterer/the holy son who was violated but dare not speak

front page
Holy Son 7 (sleeping adulterer/the holy son who was violated but dare not speak out, deep courtship until tears flowed down his face)
search
Holy Son 7 (sleeping adulterer/the holy son who was violated but dare not speak out, deep courtship until tears flowed down his face)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Tsk tsk, brother wants to fuck again, enjoys his wife taking the initiative to drill into her arms

-----text-----

The little saint had thought very well at first, the knight who protected him was so upright and innocent, he probably didn't dare to do anything to him until the relationship was finally confirmed. Then when he usually hugs and flirts, the love value will naturally increase, and he will not always be fucked a lot like in the previous world.

As a result... the love value has risen, but it has risen a bit fast, like riding a flying sword, and the performance of the senior brother is not quite right... He reasonably suspects that this love value is detected In fact, it is the abnormal value of the senior brother.

Yuan Wanbai's body after orgasm was softer than the mud monster next to him. He tried to move out, trying to keep a safe distance from the man, and then talk about how and where to sleep tonight.

As a result, as soon as his butt turned around, he said a few words that he wanted to sleep by himself tonight, and was caught back into the arms of the knight. Yuan Wanbai's tearful eyes widened, and he struggled to hit someone with his hands and feet. Yin Qiyuan ignored it, but followed the Son's legs, smoothing the messy robe, as if he had returned to the face of a loyal knight.

If he hadn't taken the opportunity to touch the wet and seductive panties hooked around his ankles.

Yuan Wanbai murmured to herself, feeling that something was wrong, her thoughts were interrupted in the next second.

"Your Excellency the Holy Son has lost his virginity." The knight said slowly.

Not a questioning tone, but a statement of fact. The little beauty clutched the hem of his clothes guiltily. In fact, before today, he seemed to have lost his virginity. When the vine monster got in, he didn't have a hymen at all. Could it be that he accidentally rubbed it off the day he was on the edge of the cliff?

He recalled in a daze, the knight lowered his eyes and said: "This may be the reason why the Holy Son has been repeatedly violated in a short period of time."

"On the one hand, the pilgrimage trial gives believers the opportunity to meet the gods, but on the other hand, it also constantly tests believers." Yin Qiyuan opened his mouth, "testing believers' devotion and... purity."

He paused, and when the little holy son raised his mind, he continued: "People who lose their purity will no longer be protected by the gods, and the monsters in the trial will become more rampant."

It seemed so reasonable, Yuanwan Baimao suddenly understood, and completely forgot that she had been violated before she lost her virginity. As soon as he thought that the terrifying monster would come again tonight, he quickly hugged his brother and said cautiously, "Then, tonight..."

"Can I still sleep in your arms?"

The knight didn't care about his capriciousness, and nodded tolerantly.

...

In the next few days, the monsters really became very rampant. He hid in the knight's arms, even daring to appear in front of him. The little saint became more dependent on his protector. Especially when he had a pee, he was sucked into a flower bud by a huge piranha monster, licked all over his body with the wet sticky stamen, and after injecting a bellyful of unknown liquid, he cried and trembled, and dared not touch it at any time. People stay, can't wait to hang on the knight all the time.