Holy Son 9 (Press the believer under the body to ejaculate and urinate/show in t

front page
Holy Son 9 (Press the believer under the body to ejaculate and urinate/show in the water mirror/completely tear off the camouflage)
search
Holy Son 9 (Press the believer under the body to ejaculate and urinate/show in the water mirror/completely tear off the camouflage)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Scratching your head, good guy, brother, is this called throwing off the horse? This is called flipping off the vest excitedly

Crowdfunding here is a great way to teach a crooked man a lesson

! ! ! Let's count the votes again, thank you

-----text-----

The little believer was stunned for a moment, then his ears turned red, as if he had heard something unpleasant, he held down his arm and desperately tried to pull the glans out of the cervix.

The narrow hole, which was tortured by lust and became soft, tightly twisted the man's genitals and refused to let go. The two fleshy lips wrapped the thick stem, sucking and sucking continuously, dripping out a few seductive water one after another.

After finally pulling it out, the man pushed his crotch for a while, and his body fell down uncontrollably. There was only a short section of the cervix, and fell twice with gravity, and the glans completely sank into the sensitive uterus.

The genitals protrude a terrifying bulge on the soft and narrow abdominal cavity, as if they are about to burst through the thin belly and rape the entire pussy. The little believer cried and struggled, his calves kneeling on both sides trembled and wanted to get up, but the man pinched the heels of his legs with his callused fingers, and then he knelt down even more violently.

So tempting and delicious.

Yin Qiyuan couldn't help turning over and pressing the man under him, provoking and teasing this tender body. The little believer struggled even harder, tears streaming down his face, his legs kept trying to close together, but they just clamped the man's strong waist in vain.

The hideous shape of the glans slides continuously on the abdomen, and the uterus seems to be raped and shifted, becoming a small meat bag of sex organs. With the sound of wet and sticky water, the little believer's body showed a wonderful blush, his cheeks, shoulders, neck, breasts... even the provocative fingers were so beautiful as hell.

He is crazy about his followers. No, strictly speaking, the other party is not his own believer at all.

In terms of identity, he is the holy son of the light camp, and in terms of mind, he doesn't even know his own real existence.

He was the one who took people by force.

He hates those guys who pray all day long and rely on the God of Light.

But shamelessly hope that this person will become his believer, and only pray to him, tricking the little believer into thinking that the world is full of dangers, and they can only rely on themselves.

He admitted that he was too possessive, but he didn't want to change at all.

Yuan Wanbai heard the love value go up again and again, all the way up to 90.

The man's movements didn't stop at all, but smashed into his body more fiercely, as if wishing to smash him and melt into his own flesh and blood.

The little beauty wanted to cry but had no tears, so she could only whimper and curse: "Bastard... woo you lightly, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"