Detoxification with the body outside the episode (beauties take the initiative t

front page
Detoxification with the body outside the episode (beauties take the initiative to ride, use a bottle to insert lewd water into the front acupoint to detoxify the attack, and are ejaculated with turbid semen)
search
Detoxification with the body outside the episode (beauties take the initiative to ride, use a bottle to insert lewd water into the front acupoint to detoxify the attack, and are ejaculated with turbid semen)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The world is about to change, probably the day after tomorrow.

Egg is a walk and fuck, playing with the beauty's nipples

-----text-----

Ever since Yin Qiyuan played him thoroughly with the storybook that day, Yuan Wanbai has become vigilant. Every time a man wants to ejaculate, he can't help shaking his body, and his pussy is twisted tighter than before. He didn't dare to think about the reason, he only reprimanded the man in embarrassment and annoyance, telling him not to ejaculate any strange things in the future. The man chuckled and agreed, but he used this to threaten him to act in several different scripts, which made his legs tremble when he saw the cover of the script.

After a few days like this, the beauty pitifully proposed that he wanted to go out for fun. Yin Qiyuan saw that he was obedient and had no intention of running away, and it happened to be a way to cultivate feelings, so he agreed. Yuan Wanbai's eyes sparkled all of a sudden. In the past, every time a senior brother went out on a group mission, he tried every means to follow him, just to feel the existence of his sweetheart from a distance. Now, finally, the two of them have the opportunity to go out alone!

Seeing the beautiful woman jumping for joy after hearing that she was able to go out, Yin Qiyuan felt sore in his heart. He stroked her head and said, "This time we will go out for three months. What treasures do you like, or any spiritual plants or spirits you see on the way?" Beasts, I got them all for you."

Yuan Wanbai was so happy that she threw herself into the man's arms. In the past, he was the one who secretly gave elixir and treasures to the senior brother, but today the senior brother promised to give him any treasures! Even if the treasures of the small world can't be taken away, the appearance of the senior brother winning the treasure for himself must be super handsome!

...

The two were playing leisurely, and the treasures along the way filled half of the storage ring. In the third month, they came to Wujingye. The place is mountainous and foggy all the year round. It is very cold, but it is not bad for monks. Yin Qiyuan climbed the mountain with people in his arms, and when he was about to reach the top of the mountain, he remembered that there was a mirror lake nearby, which was very beautiful, and wanted to take people to see it. Unexpectedly, at the place where the lake was originally located, a cliff suddenly appeared.

Yin Qiyuan's eyes darkened, Wujingye was under the jurisdiction of the demon clan, and once there was a special situation in a certain place, there would be a demon cultivator who would report it to the demon master, but he had not received any relevant news. "I'll go down and have a look, you wait here, and I'll send you a sound transmission if there's any situation." Said and leaped down.

Yuan Wanbai waited anxiously on the top, he felt a strong energy fluctuation coming from below, followed by a heat wave. It is obviously in such a cold place, how can there be a fire attribute monster? He felt bad, and after a few moments the heat wave dissipated, and he quickly jumped into the abyss.

The bottom of the abyss was full of potholes, and there were traces of being burned by the fire. Yuan Wanbai followed the traces and searched all the way, and finally found his brother in a deep pit. The man's eyes were red, his forehead was wet with sweat, and he fell straight on the ground. There was also the corpse of a fire phoenix with blackened wings nearby.