Holy Son 12 (Imprisoned by the evil god and poured urine on the magic circle, en

front page
Holy Son 12 (Imprisoned by the evil god and poured urine on the magic circle, enduring the endless pleasure of collapse)
search
Holy Son 12 (Imprisoned by the evil god and poured urine on the magic circle, enduring the endless pleasure of collapse)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Hmm... the pervert hits the lower limit again (panic)

Hehe, teach him a lesson in the next chapter, I've already figured out a way! !

It's Monday, ask for a ticket! ! (≧∇≦)

-----text-----

"Don't...!!" Yuan Wanbai struggled with his hands and feet in panic, but without a man's hands, the magic circle on the big bed pressed him even tighter, and even punished him. It is convenient for intruders to commit adultery.

The hole between the legs trembled and trembled, like a little tender meat under the clam shell being picked and pierced by the ferocious genitals.

As soon as the glans squeezed into the cavity, the rough edges on it smashed through the layered cavity walls. Yesterday, he was forcibly nailed to the bed, and the horrible memory of pouring semen and urine flooded his mind. Yuan Wanbai ordered in a panic: "Oh no! Get me... I don't need supernatural power-quickly pull it out, uh--!"

The aggressor turned a deaf ear to his request, stretched his waist and abdomen, and pierced through the narrow and tender meat passage in an instant. The upturned glans slanted against the cervix, facing the soft and tender meat ring, and pressed against it with extreme obscenity. Crush, the little beauty cried and tightened her cervix, disregarding the mucous membrane in the female pussy that became more sensitive from being fucked by the fleshy veins, and even the penis of her lower body raised high, she just kept resisting the terrifying pleasure of her uterus being raped .

"Woo can't fuck the uterus... can't pee... can't pee any more" the little beauty curled up her fingers and looked at him with teary eyes, her tender and soft buttocks writhed from side to side, constantly trying to escape from his adultery.

Yin Qiyuan couldn't help holding the man, he just wanted to find an excuse to do it once, but now he was aroused by the other party's words and actions, he moved his crotch, nailed the man to the bed vigorously, his lower abdomen bulged, Even the two balls of tender milk on his chest kept shaking.

A big hand came out from the side, and beat the shaking tits to the side, the nipples were sunken into the areola, and the man with strong desires was very vicious: "Isn't a womb just for people to play with? Urine It won't kill you, so if you're so scared, you should practice more. After all, you always have to adapt in the future."

He put the little beauty's two legs back into the M shape in the posture of being inserted into the mouth of the uterus. His knees pressed against the two leg bends to prevent people from struggling. Then he leaned forward, and the crotch with rough pubic hair slightly She stepped back, and then pressed hard on her delicate pussy.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa21111" the little beauty broke down and crying, her snow-white calf couldn't help kicking, it was pushed up and penetrated deeper by the hard knee, the huge glans smashed through the uterus, and the cervix was instantly stretched open, becoming It becomes a delicate meat tube, holding the ferocious genitals.

The soft and flat abdomen bulged out a large lump of flesh, as if wanting to rape him thoroughly, rushing wildly in the tight uterine cavity, causing the lower abdomen to convulse and twitch, the round toes turned up and curled up, and the body turned up. She was completely red from being fucked, her cheeks were flushed from crying, and even that fair and graceful neck was dyed with beautiful pink.