Being pressed in the arms to open buds (licking through the swollen pussy, extre

front page
Being pressed in the arms to open buds (licking through the swollen pussy, extreme sex until the sensitive orgasm collapses)
search
Being pressed in the arms to open buds (licking through the swollen pussy, extreme sex until the sensitive orgasm collapses)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

A junior brother who has no memory is no match for a senior brother who has returned from a hundred battles!

This chapter is so long, can I have more tickets!

About a hundred people voted, which is not enough for one-tenth of the readers. Is it because everyone's votes were given to other wives? Don't have one for me? TT

Quickly swipe to the top of the article, the line below the cover, and click Be Careful to vote. The author who gets the vote will be very happy. Don't let the vote go moldy ('-ω-)

-----text-----

Yuan Wanbai was pressed on the soft bed, a pillow was placed under his waist, his buttocks were raised, his legs were spread wide apart, trembling to cater to the man's movements.

The senior brother was lowering his head, burying his lips and tongue in his place and sucking for a while.

The little brother propped his upper body on his elbows, biting his lips and trying to endure, occasionally being forced hard, his eyes straightened, thinking of what the brother said just now on the bed, he didn't dare to pinch his legs at all, and he didn't dare to talk nonsense, he could only hold his tears Obediently grip the sheets tightly.

"Can't touch?" Yin Qiyuan pushed him onto the bed, raised his eyes when he heard this, and separated the wet and tender acupoint lips with his fingers.

The acupuncture point of the virgin opened, and the sound of sticky and slippery water squeaked. Yuan Wanbai was shivering with shame. He didn't dare to touch that place at all. Usually, he would panic if he took a second look, but now he was caught by his senior brother In the house, fiddled with the toy, and it became inexplicably hot and comfortable after playing twice, spraying water on the palms of the hands wetly.

"It's ok..." The little brother's mind was muddled, "You can touch the brother..."

When I think that my senior brother has seen through his deformed body in a short period of time, and has not yet shown any signs of disgust, there is a sense of unreality like stepping on a cloud.

Senior brother is so good, he should take the initiative.

Yuan Wanbai raised her eyes nervously. Before she could finish her words, she saw the man standing up straight, bringing the lewd water from his palm to his lips and sucking it vigorously. Surprisingly: "You, you..."

He completely forgot what he was going to say, grabbed his sweetheart's hand and said in a panic, "Spit it out!" He clamped his legs tightly, the tender flesh shrank into a ball, and the remaining lewd water immediately flowed back, "This place is very dirty..." How can I feed my brother?

The man's gaze was like a wolf's, and he stared at him suddenly: "Dirty?"

He spread the little junior brother's legs to both sides, lowered his head, covered the whole tender hole with his mouth and started to play around. The teeth pulled the delicate labia minora, pressed and bit, and the tongue was inserted into the hole and stabbed continuously, licking the hymen and the soft meat in the shallow part of the hole all over.

The snow-white and soft body arched into a bow shape, Yuan Wanbai cried and collapsed, kicked his legs indiscriminately, was lifted up and carried on his shoulders, his lower body was completely played with.