Holy Son 14 (after losing power, imprisoned by a magic circle, suppressing the r

front page
Holy Son 14 (after losing power, imprisoned by a magic circle, suppressing the riding evil god/end)
search
Holy Son 14 (after losing power, imprisoned by a magic circle, suppressing the riding evil god/end)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

So the brother who wanted to stand up and do bad things was suddenly resurrected, and popped out of the small world (bushi)

It's about to end, let's see if I can write the ending this week

Huh kneel begging for votes orz, can the little beauty and his senior brother have a small recommendation ticket in your hands~

-----text-----

Yin Qiyuan kissed his god, calmly waiting for what might happen next.

Godhood is the source of gods' power, but gods who lose their godheads do not necessarily become mortals, because the remaining divine power in their bodies can usually barely maintain their demigod bodies.

But he is different.

In the past few days, for the sake of the little believer, he almost exhausted the divine power in his body, and before he could recover, he had already made a decision.

Because he simply couldn't bear any possibility of losing the person in front of him.

So at the moment when the godhead was handed over, there was only a thin layer of divine power left in his body-the evil god, who was worse than the servants of the Holy See, took it for granted and became a mortal through and through.

"If possible, I hope to be your only believer."

When the identity is changed, a mortal who only has a few decades of life left hopes to have all his gods in his short life.

This is of course an unrealistic fantasy. Probably all believers in the world only believe in one god wholeheartedly, but it is impossible for a god to have only one believer.

... What's more, the gods probably don't like believers like him.

What Yin Qiyuan didn't expect was that the first moment after his god reacted, he stretched out his arms around him and pulled him onto the bed.

The little beauty, whose cheeks were rosy due to heat, lay on top of the man, fumbled anxiously on him, and because she couldn't control her divine power, she almost tore off the man's clothes: "What are you doing! This is not you Is it Godhead? Why are you messing with others..."

When it comes to the latter sentence, the voice has unconsciously brought into tears, "What will happen if the godhead is gone, are you feeling uncomfortable now? Don't hold it back, tell me quickly!"

Couldn't it be because he pretended to be sick that the senior brother gave him the godhead... Thinking of this, Yuan Wanbai's heart swelled, and he felt very sad. If he had known, he would not have pretended to be sick.

Yin Qiyuan looked at the person in front of him steadfastly, the worry in his tearful eyes and the sadness in his expression cannot be faked, and besides, with his current state, there is no need to fake it.

The little believer... No, his god really cared about him.

The heartbeat gradually accelerated to the point that it was out of balance, and it vibrated vigorously in his chest. Yin Qiyuan hugged the person in his arms tightly, and his voice became hoarse: "I'm fine, but I don't have enough strength. I just became a mortal for the time being."

As long as his gods don't abandon him, and when he absorbs a certain amount of power and becomes a demigod again, it may not be difficult for the powerful evil god who was once able to take away the God of Light to reshape his godhead.