The Little Mermaid who is kept as a pet (the milk increases during the estrus, a

front page
The Little Mermaid who is kept as a pet (the milk increases during the estrus, and takes the opportunity to seduce the prudish senior brother)
search
The Little Mermaid who is kept as a pet (the milk increases during the estrus, and takes the opportunity to seduce the prudish senior brother)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Fisherman Yin: Can tricks like pouring medicine into the water tank fool me?

Putting his head down and sucking on the back of the Little Mermaid's chest: Oh no, it's a trap! !

The easter egg is a follow-up, please ask for more cross comments.

-----text-----

leave? Not interested in? rest assured?

The man pursed his lips, with a calm expression on his face, and the flames in the oil lamp jumped, reflecting the lines of his resolute side face, as if what he said couldn't be more true.

Yuan Wanbai murmured in his heart, and couldn't help asking the system: "Has the brother's love value increased?"

System: "When the host fell asleep just now, it increased by 10 points."

Oh ~ duplicity liar.

The corners of the Little Mermaid's mouth couldn't stop rising, the tip of its light blue tail swayed slightly again, and it raised its chin slightly and said, "Okay, what song do you want to hear?"

Yin Qiyuan was ready for the mermaid to cry and refuse, and flicked his tail while dropping the little pearl. After a few back and forth words of coercion and temptation in his heart, he paused, and raised his eyebrows and said, "Anything you want."

Yuan Wanbai touched the fish scales on the outside of his elbow, thought about it seriously, picked out a few long songs, and sang them.

The mermaid's singing is as clear as cold spring water, coupled with a moving melody, it can be described as extremely graceful, even if there is no healing effect, just listening to it is an excellent enjoyment.

Yin Qiyuan leaned against the end of the bed, the dull pain in the depths of his mind was gradually smoothed away, and his brows were relaxed like never before.

He has a relaxed posture, his legs are down on the side of the bed, his brows and eyes are lowered, and he looks completely lost vigilance, but in fact his muscles are tense. Once the mermaid moves, he will be restrained mercilessly. on the bed.

But after waiting and waiting, the little mermaid still sang to him obediently, her voice was getting hoarse gradually, but she didn't even pause.

"Enough." The man said in a deep voice.

Yuan Wanbai stopped singing, and looked at his brother blankly.

Yin Qiyuan got up and took his hand, Yuan Wanbai looked over, and saw a few light blue fish scales on the elbow, turned up at some point, and the edge was still slightly worn.

"Singing with a hoarse voice, and picking at my own scales." The man frowned slightly, "Is there a mermaid like you?"

Yuan Wanbai was stunned, he has always had the habit of grabbing things with his hands, just now he was fascinated by singing, and forgot to let go of the hand touching the fish scales, he was a little helpless when he was told this, and his tail drooped.

Yin Qiyuan met the dumbfounded blue eyes of the little mermaid, and then thought of how he looked when he was caught by him, and felt that he really looked up to this silly fish.