The little beauty who was bullied (wiping her body with semen / being forced to

front page
The little beauty who was bullied (wiping her body with semen / being forced to squirt herself in front of her face / her breasts being covered with cum
search
The little beauty who was bullied (wiping her body with semen / being forced to squirt herself in front of her face / her breasts being covered with cum
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Ah, brother good or bad (ಡωಡ) Condemn him!

The easter egg is that the little beauty who has been away for a long time can't close her legs, so she can only be taken to take a bath by her senior brother

-----text-----

Continuing the Easter Eggs from the next chapter

There was an inn two miles away from the wharf, but Yin Qiyuan was sweating all over the place with someone on his back.

"Master, do you need help?" Feng Wei was a little puzzled. The general's legs have improved a lot these days, and he can walk slowly on the ground, but he doesn't have to be brave, he can put people on the wheelchair and push them around...

"No, I'm just exercising." The man's forehead was wet with sweat, but his eyes were full of smiles. When I got out of bed, I bumped into a person who said that his butt hurts on the edge of the bed, how could he be willing to let him sit in a wheelchair. Besides, if I don't act a little tired, how can my daughter-in-law feel distressed.

Sure enough, when he arrived at the inn, the man who was just angry looked at him worriedly, wiped his sweat and told him to pinch his legs. The man quietly enjoyed the caring service of the little beauty. After kneading his calf twice with those white jade hands, his breathing became heavier. He only felt that this stimulated the nerves in his legs more than any medicine.

"Okay," Yin Qiyuan said in a hoarse voice, "Wanbai has worked hard, let me squeeze it for you too." The little beauty was pulled onto the bed, laying flat on the quilt, her soft waist plumped with a pair of powerful palms. Her snowy buttocks and slender white legs were pinched all over. Yuan Wanbai panicked, when the man pressed his waist, the semen obviously flowed out faster and more urgently from the squeezed lower abdomen. There was only a little oozing on the road before, but now there are puddles of sticky muddy slurry in the thin panties covered by the outer robe.

"Well, no more, be gentle." The little beauty's voice trembled, her body was numb from being rubbed, and she had no power to resist. He could only put his hands softly on his waist and push back. The strength in the man's hand did not change, "Tomorrow we have to continue our journey, so relax and recover quickly, otherwise we will suffer on the road."

"Then, you need to press more on the area below the waist, your legs! Your legs are more sore." Yuan Wanbai swallowed nervously. Ever since his senior brother took a whole pot of semen from his legs that day, he recalled that At the scene, the ears turned red, and he didn't dare to let the senior brother look at his pussy after being ejaculated, for fear that he would take the opportunity to do something again.

"Okay." The man's fiery big palms moved and kneaded on the tender white thighs and calf, causing the little beauty to tremble. "Woo, um, go, go down" Amidst the intermittent sobs, the man smelled an increasingly strong smell of fishy smell, he squeezed his leg and leaned closer to smell it, his eyes began to darken.

"I'll call a bucket of hot water later, and you can soak it yourself to relieve fatigue. I have something to do with Feng Wei, so I'll go first." Yin Qiyuan pretended not to know, massaged the little beauty until her body was numb, and left.

After a while the hot water arrived, Yuan Wanbai quickly got out of bed with her limp legs, and took off her obscene pants with a blushing face. He looked at the tub and cloth towels that Xiao Er had sent him, and was surprised to find that there was a small copper basin filled with water beside him. He looked thoughtfully at the obscene trousers with white paste stuck in his hand, then at the copper basin, and suddenly realized that this basin of water should be used for washing clothes.