Episode 3 (The little mermaid who was fucked to the point of collapse, nipple bi

front page
Episode 3 (The little mermaid who was fucked to the point of collapse, nipple biting, uterine intercourse, creampie, consecutive orgasms
search
Episode 3 (The little mermaid who was fucked to the point of collapse, nipple biting, uterine intercourse, creampie, consecutive orgasms
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Perverted--

-----text-----

No matter how much the little mermaid beats, the human body in front of him remains unscathed, but his soft hands are slightly red and swollen.

But this swollen and stinging pain couldn't be compared with the terrifying scalding that completely penetrated his lower body.

Yuan Wanbai's eyes were out of focus, filled with misty water vapor, the smell of braised fish still lingered in the room, and the crispy touch still lingered between his lips and teeth, but now he has become the fish that was eaten, trapped in that Human beings with malicious intentions are constantly suffering from the heat wave of lust.

He cried: "I won't eat your fish anymore...don't you pretend to be kind...let me go back..." He understood that the human world is really dangerous, if given another chance, he must see the shore When the two clothes were worn, he took the pearls and jumped back into the sea without looking back.

The man's hoarse and evil voice hit his ears together with his scorching breath: "Of course I can't let you go back, but it's okay to let you go."

The hand on the waist gradually loosened, and he stroked the smooth and jade-like back under the loose clothes, and an uncontrollable sense of panic hit his heart. Only then did the little mermaid realize that what he thought was completely penetrated was only in the head, and most of the purple-black flesh was still exposed, and as the man let go, it sank into the acupoint bit by bit.

Hot, sour, dull pain, full swelling, the complex taste that almost choked up entered the body from the secret place, mixed with the smell of virgin blood and semen, and Yuan Wanbai, who was nailed to the horrific penis, was in a state of confusion , two frail and white arms trembling, grabbed the man's shoulders indiscriminately.

"Don't..." Yuan Wanbai refused, her crying voice was like a soft begging, one round after another round pearls fell on the man's body, casting a slight coolness on the sweaty flesh, "It hurts so much..."

No one can refuse the little mermaid's entreaties, even if there is a trace of pity on that pretty face, other mermaids can willingly bring him food.

The fisherman just kept his eyes down, and rubbed his rough and calloused palms on the white and smooth back twice, just to comfort him. Even staring at the few falling pearls, the genitals became more and more hard and swollen.

A person with a delicate body, with holes, who will cry and drop pearls, who has no relatives, and doesn't even have clothes. The excitement in his heart was extremely high, some secret desires hidden in the gullies, as the speculation about the identity of the person in his arms expanded, it almost filled his entire heart.

"Wife." The man's voice sounded low, "Take off your clothes, okay?"

His clothes covered the beauty's body loosely, revealing two sections of lustrous collarbones, but completely covered up that soft figure and bright colors, only two graceful and exquisite protrusions could be vaguely glimpsed. Yin Qiyuan's two hands greedily ran along his back, encircling his slightly undulating chest.

"Pooh." Yuan Wanbai trembled and pouted him with pearls, "You are shameless..."

Yin Qiyuan paused, clasped his waist with both hands, and pushed his body down. A pitiful cry sounded, the hand holding his shoulders was tightly grasped, the knuckles were white, and he bent helplessly, even the two slender legs hanging on the arms were suddenly clamped, and the toes were curled up against each other. his shoulder.