Extra episode 1 (The little beauty who was pressed in the pile of fluff / "Happy

front page
Extra episode 1 (The little beauty who was pressed in the pile of fluff / "Happy birthday to my husband!")
search
Extra episode 1 (The little beauty who was pressed in the pile of fluff / "Happy birthday to my husband!")
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Brother: This is the real life or2←happiness

This episode is an inspiration given to me by a reader when discussing the plot of the substitute

It's Monday, please count the votes!

I want to write another episode of the Trojan horse, the whole point is worth the lewdness

Easter eggs are the follow-up to Fluffy

-----text-----

"Sir, your courier."

Yin Qiyuan opened the door and took a huge express box.

Yuan Wanbai heard the doorbell, and ran out of the room quickly, his figure was almost like lightning, but he was still a step behind.

Seeing him running like that, the man put down the box and raised his eyebrows and said, "What are you doing? Running in such a hurry."

The little beauty slammed on the brakes and threw herself into the man's arms, raised her head and hurriedly said, "You, you didn't see the information on the delivery note, did you?"

Yin Qiyuan put his arms around humanity and said, "No, why? Is it something shady?"

Yuan Wanbai grabbed the man's arm, dragged him back, and said, "It's your birthday present! Keep it mysterious, otherwise there will be no surprises, so you can't watch it!"

Hearing this, Yin Qiyuan walked towards the room, and when he turned his head, he saw the person clumsily holding the express box, trying to find tools to open it. He looked a little dazed, but immediately became vigilant after meeting his gaze, and couldn't help laughing: " The utility knife is in the drawer, be careful when you remove it, I will never peek, I will come out after you remove it and hide it, it's okay."

After he finished speaking, he closed the door of the room, but felt a little itchy in his heart. What is his wife going to give him? It's such a big box, but it's light to hold. Is it a box of sex toys? Different styles of sexy lingerie, vibrating eggs and shackles? On her birthday, the wife will dress up very attractively, maybe hide in the box, then pop out suddenly, wink and say to herself, "I am my husband's birthday present! You can enjoy it tonight!"

Thinking of such a scene, Yin Qiyuan's heart surged, and he walked around the room several times before suppressing the restlessness. calm! calm! It's my birthday the day after tomorrow, so behave normally! Otherwise, what should I do if I scare people and dare not do this?

At night, the man hugged the little beauty and didn't find an opportunity to sleep with her as usual. Yuan Wanbai raised his eyelids, glanced at the senior brother secretly, and was hugged and kissed fiercely.

"Sleep." Yin Qiyuan said.

I won't insert my wife in these two days. What if the acupoint becomes swollen and doesn't go away, which affects the "surprise" of the day after tomorrow's birthday.

The little beauty was confused for a moment, and then she realized happily that if the senior brother doesn't mess with him tonight, she can use a few more props during the day!

...

When it was his birthday, which happened to be the weekend, Yin Qiyuan was in a good mood.

Yuan Wanbai followed his senior brother to hang out with friends outside, and at night, the man got up and said, "We'll go back first, everyone continue to play, I'll pay for it tonight."