The little mermaid who was brought back to the base

front page
The little mermaid who was brought back to the base
search
The little mermaid who was brought back to the base
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

After the pervert gets his wife, they all get worse ( ˙˘˙ )

-----text-----

"!?? Is this your wife?" Chu Dong cried out.

"Isn't this a mermaid?" The people next to him were also confused.

"What? What wife? Let me see!" The people behind gathered around.

Everyone's eyes, with confusion, curiosity, and disbelief, gathered on the boss.

The little mermaid sleeping in his arms twitched uneasily, Yin Qiyuan added a layer of mental barrier, hugged her even tighter, and repeated with the corners of his lips curled up: "Well, my wife, he will be your sister-in-law from now on. "

Everyone was stunned, so they had no choice but to cast their eyes on "Sister-in-law" again.

Although the boss covered the mermaid's body tightly, just looking at the exposed half of his face and the long blue hair like satin, he knew that the other party was worthy of the mermaid's beauty and was a real little beauty.

Could it be that the boss...like the bandits on the ancient earth, fell in love with the little beauty at the first sight, regardless of whether the other party was a man or a fish, he planned, no, decided to take her away and become Mrs. Yazhai?

Hmm... It's not a big deal, star robbers can snatch everything, and it's normal to snatch a wife back, especially for a character like the boss, who walks around under the eyes of the military all the year round, what's the point of occupying this little mermaid!

"Congratulations boss!!"

"When will the boss hold the wedding?"

"Sister-in-law and boss are a perfect match!"

Only Chu Dong didn't dare to speak, and stepped aside with a dry smile. It's over, he just let Xiao Xiang's sister-in-law aside, and knew the secret that the boss had secretly raised a young lover, so he wouldn't be silenced.

Amidst the lively congratulations, the spaceship returned to the general base of the Star Thief Group, a planet full of greenery.

Yin Qiyuan had just settled the little mermaid down, when he bumped into Chu Dong as soon as he went out.

"Boss." Chu Dong pulled him aside and said quietly, "Don't worry, boss, I will never say anything about my little lover, and I will never talk too much in front of my sister-in-law."

Yin Qiyuan gave him a strange look, and after realizing it, he smiled slowly: "Well, keep it a secret."

Chu Dong nodded solemnly, and he will guard the boss's new relationship.

...

After Yuan Wanbai woke up, his tail was weak and his stomach was sore, and he was lying on the bed with his mouth flattened, looking very pitiful.

Yin Qiyuan pushed the door open and came in. Seeing the little mermaid's appearance, he wanted to laugh and lowered the corners of his lips: "Baby is awake."

"Who is your baby." Yuan Wanbai hugged the pillow and glared at him, "Do you ever bully your baby like this?"

Yin Qiyuan smiled, sat on the edge of the bed, and pulled the little mermaid into his arms. Yuan Wanbai struggled in a panic, but was grabbed by his wrist and pressed firmly, "What are you moving? Let me see if the tits are still rising." ."