The little master who got fucked up (follow-up from the ride/"Honey, can it be m

front page
The little master who got fucked up (follow-up from the ride/"Honey, can it be my turn now?")
search
The little master who got fucked up (follow-up from the ride/"Honey, can it be my turn now?")
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The easter egg is the brother coaxing the little beauty to block the semen with vines

I especially like the comments other than q and knock, and I also like the expression, suggesting (❁'◡❁)*✲゚*

-----text-----

The two tender pussy lips wriggled and squeezed, and couldn't stop dripping. The lecherous appearance seemed to eat the testicles under the genitals. The big dick buried deep in the uterus was wrapped and sucked and sucked, and the lewd water continued Pouring on the glans, the stimulation made the horse's eyes flutter non-stop. The man sucked in a breath of cold air, his lust and agitation were aroused a little evil, and he couldn't help bursting out obscene words that were usually restrained.

"You can spray water just like that? The water you drink every day is not enough for you to spray?"

"How did you live before you met me? Did you drink your own hot water every day to fill your stomach?"

"It was my fault before, I should have fed you water while fucking you."

While speaking, the man raised his hand, put his jaw against the young master's soft snowy cheeks, pushed his thumb into the two red lips, and opened his teeth. The sound of sizzling water flowed, and the water column hit the soft flesh of the mouth wantonly. The young master's face was flushed, tears filled his eyes, his snowy cheeks bulged into small bumps, his mouth kept whining, his soft tongue couldn't hold back, and he tried hard to arch Let go of the wicked fingers.

Unable to swallow, the water flowed out of the lower lip, soaked the delicate neck along the snow-white chin, dyed a pair of beautiful breasts with a glint of water, the young master has already started to bite him, the man will stop when he sees it, The hands were put back on the flexible waist, and the wet and slippery soft meat of the uterine cavity was finely ground under the crotch.

"You... um! Uh, don't push it!" After the orgasm, the sensitive area was ground by the hard penis, and the indescribable soreness and astringency hit, and the little beauty's round eyes were slackened for a moment. Cursing words turned into broken moans. The lower abdomen was slightly hot, and traces of lewd water secreted from the palace wall again, as if the water he just drank had really turned into lewd water. Such thoughts flashed through his mind, and the little beauty pinched the man's arm in embarrassment.

Yin Qiyuan patted that upturned snowy buttocks, and said with a smile, "Don't you want to move by yourself? Why can't it work?"

A burst of numbness trembled from the buttocks into the body, the little beauty let out a muffled snort, stared at him with red eyes, then propped up her knees, trying to swallow the hard object in the small hole. For a while, the hips and breasts trembled, the snow waves flew, a pair of soft breasts swayed up and down. He lifted it up and held it, but it kept rising and falling under the man's hands.

"It's so comfortable... um, it's full... it's hot and hard, and it's the deepest wooooo" the little beauty moaned lowly, her face was blurred, she was obviously addicted to desire, and the wet water marks came from the suet. The jade-like body overflowed, and it was hard to tell whether it was water or sweat. The sound of slapping bodies colliding unhurriedly, the little beauty is obviously very used to this rhythm, completely unaware of the suffocation surging in the closed carriage, desire mixed with forbearance, the man's blood is already tense, his hands The veins on his upper body popped out, and he stared at the alluring scene in front of him.