Follow-up of the wedding night (legs rubbing points, infusion for one day and on

front page
Follow-up of the wedding night (legs rubbing points, infusion for one day and one night, crying and saying that it was too swollen, and being pushed out by legs
search
Follow-up of the wedding night (legs rubbing points, infusion for one day and one night, crying and saying that it was too swollen, and being pushed out by legs
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Be ruthless, let's see how long the senior brother can last before snatching the little beauty back

The easter egg is the expansion of the little beauty's stomach with too much semen, which swelled so much, so the brother used the chamber pot to let him out

Ask for some cross comments on the homepage or2

-----text-----

When Yuan Wanbai recovered from his dazed state, the man had already taken off his clothes, turned him over, put him in a side-lying position, and lay behind him. Feeling the hot and hard object behind his ass, he swallowed in his throat, and his legs trembled and tightened even more.

Yin Qiyuan stroked his thigh, and said with a smile, "Don't worry when you get caught."

Yuan Wanbai was a little dazed, her buttocks moved quietly and anxiously, but someone suddenly grabbed the meat cock in front of her. The root of life was caught in his hand, he shook his hands, trying to break the man's hand away. However, he was suddenly attacked from the rear, and the fiery gun like a spear was squeezed between the heels of his legs, where the skin was the most delicate and sensitive, the beauty shivered, and the movements of her hands also slowed down in panic He turned to look at the man behind him.

Yin Qiyuan rubbed the beauty's tender fleshy stalk with his rough palm viciously, and tapped the tiny horse's eyes a few times with his fingertips, which brought tears to his eyes, and his thin white fingers kept exerting force, I want to stop the movement of the man's hand.

It was of course futile, the man's palm held the poor genital firmly, and he continued to move casually, the crotch also exerted a little force, and the fiery male root twitched between the white and tender thighs. The thick column body is surrounded by blue veins, and it can't stop thrusting between the snow-white thighs. Even the delicate pussy that has just been played with red, swollen and translucent can't be spared. It is rubbed so soft that the big and small labia and the nutty bean are forced to spread out. It was flattened and pasted on the hideous male genitalia.

The beauty bit her lip, her face was flushed, she just felt that senior brother raped his legs like this, which made him more embarrassed than directly doing it. I couldn't help crying and begging for mercy: "Well, it's so strange...uh, husband~ woo, can you stop doing this."

"Yes." Yin Qiyuan said lightly, and stopped the movement of his crotch as he spoke. Yuan Wanbai's heart trembled, thinking that it was not that simple. Sure enough, the next moment, the man played with the dick in his palm even more vigorously. He couldn't help ejaculating, but the man gently pressed the horse's eyes with his fingertips. , "If you want to cum, just clamp your legs and wait for your husband. When I cum, you can cum."

The beauty was sobbing and twitching the man's finger covering her horse's eyes, her eyes widened in disbelief, her ears were red and she didn't want to pay attention, she just continued to try her best to save her genitals, but his hard struggle was very painful for the man who was practicing martial arts. Said that it was no different from a cub with teeth and claws, Yin Qiyuan sneered, and pressed it firmly with his hand, while the other callused fingers teasingly rubbed the poor penis that had endured so much.

"Uh, uh... no, it's so hot... it's so uncomfortable, I was wrong, my husband woohoo" Yuan Wanbai sobbed softly, stopped struggling in vain, obediently clamped his legs, and used his tender legs with difficulty Root massages the big cock behind her. "Well, it's really good, it's not enough, hurry up."