Episode 1 (The poor little mermaid was treated as a clothes thief by the fisherm

front page
Episode 1 (The poor little mermaid was treated as a clothes thief by the fisherman after landing and forced to be his wife)
search
Episode 1 (The poor little mermaid was treated as a clothes thief by the fisherman after landing and forced to be his wife)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Robbing Minyu

Try three chapters to end this episode

There are updates tonight

-----text-----

Yuan Wanbai is a useless little mermaid.

Other mermaids could easily catch fish and eat it with a stretch of hand, but he tried his best to catch it, but he could only touch the tail of the fish. Sometimes if you are lucky, you catch a clumsy little fish, and before it is warmed up, the fish will slipperily struggle in your hand and disappear in an instant.

He wagged his tail in frustration, other mermaids came to comfort him and gave him fish to eat, Yuan Wanbai was moved to the point of tears, but after eating the fish, he found that he could not repay him. He was so useless, he only dropped small pearls, cried when he was bitten by a fish, and cried when he was hit by a fish, even when the waves were a little bigger and hit him, he couldn't help crying.

He saved a lot of small pearls, round ones, flat ones, pointed ones, all ugly, but he was reluctant to throw them away, so he slowly gathered a big bag and hid them in a small coral clump to the east. If you use them to repay those kind-hearted mermaids... No, no, you will definitely be disgusted. Who would care about other people's tears?

He swam and swam, and accidentally bumped into a big turtle, and dropped two more pearls.

"I'm sorry." He lowered his head, squeezed his pearl and swam to the side, and was stopped in the next second.

"Little mermaid-" the big turtle said slowly, "You can't swim over there anymore, it's the habitat of humans, and humans love to catch mermaids like you."

"Ah" Yuan Wanbai said in a panic, "But I don't know anything, so what am I going to do?"

"Catch them and play with them. Humans like to play with mermaids. Play with mermaids until they cry, and then sell the pearls they drop for money."

"Sell for money!" Yuan Wanbai's eyes widened, his focus completely shifted, "Are pearls very valuable in the human world?"

"of course."

"Thank you!! Grandpa Turtle!"

The big turtle shook its head, and in the next second, the little mermaid rushed over, alas, why didn't this little guy listen to persuasion...

...

Yuan Wanbai rushed halfway holding the two pearls, remembering that he still had a big bag of pearls to go, so he swam back quickly. I met a golden mermaid on the road, he gave me a big fat fish, Yuan Wanbai greeted him happily, thinking, when he hides his identity and goes ashore and sells the pearls, he can get a lot of money , double repay everyone.

...

Recently, a foreigner came to Daping Fishing Village, a tall, thin guy with a pale face as if he had never been exposed to the sun. He was so weak that he could not work. The village chief was very puzzled, and he sighed even more when he heard that his family was in trouble, his parents died, and he had nowhere to go.

He said pitifully: "You are asking about the market. You can get there in two hours by donkey cart. But today is late, and there are no donkey carts. Come to the entrance of the village tomorrow morning, young man... If there is no place to live tonight, the village There is a thatched hut on the west side that no one wants, it's a bit dilapidated, but it can still accommodate people if it's tidied up, go live there, I don't want your money."