The Young Master Called Sister-in-Law (Closer Chapter)

front page
The Young Master Called Sister-in-Law (Closer Chapter)
search
The Young Master Called Sister-in-Law (Closer Chapter)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Write two more extras|ू•ૅω•́)ᵎᵎᵎBy the way, put Ssangyong together

Damn, I set a wrong chapter, I must find a way to replace it, otherwise it will be too ugly

-----text-----

These past few days, the senior brother seemed to be driving very fast, and the little beauty asked curiously, "Where are we going?"

Yin Qiyuan said: "Go to a small base, we will settle there later, okay?"

The little beauty's eyes lit up: "If it's settled, is that our home in the last days?"

The corners of the man's lips curled up when he heard the words: "Well, it's our home, we'll go back to run it now, I'm the leader in that small base, I have the final say."

The little beauty was surprised: "Husband, you are still the leader of a base, so amazing!"

The man said lightly: "It's just a small base, it's nothing." But the smile on the corner of his lips couldn't stop deepening, he was still thinking about how to expand the base quickly so that he could become the leader of a large base.

...

When the senior brother drove the car into what he called the small base, a group of tall and thick men surrounded him with excitement.

"Boss!! You are finally willing to come back!"

"Wow! It's been a month, and I finally saw the real boss again!"

"Boss, boss~~! Stay longer this time~ We miss you so much!"

Looking at it alone, it was fine, when a group of muscular burly men, their faces almost contorted with excitement, and their mouths all leaning towards the car window without stopping, Yuan Wanbai admitted that he was greatly shocked.

"Don't be silly." Yin Qiyuan smiled and said, "I still don't know your virtues. The supplies are brought back. I think they will stay for a long time this time."

He got out of the car, went around to the side of the co-pilot, and picked up the somewhat dazed little beauty. It was only then that everyone noticed that there was a man with extremely fair skin and a very handsome appearance beside him. The big guys were stunned for a moment, the boss was hardly close to men and women, and they didn't think about it. After all, the boss is a person who thinks troublesome, and usually has to detour when encountering people who post it, let alone pick it up outside. People are back.

Speaking of which, the reason why the boss became their boss is all because of their shamelessness. After all, with such an all-powerful genius, who wouldn't want to hug his thigh when seeing him! If other people had all these superpowers, they would have recruited a large group of juniors long ago, calling the wind and rain to dominate the last days. But he is the troublesome boss, who likes to drive around the world in an off-road vehicle by himself, calling it a base to collect supplies, but in fact he doesn't bother to come back to manage the base.

Before the boss awakened his abilities, he joined the base because he was friends with the former boss of this base. As a result, he awakened his abilities and was immediately given the title of captain of the ability team. Later, the former boss died unexpectedly half a year ago, and everyone recommended the boss to take over, but the boss didn't want to, and even wanted to quit the base altogether.

Facts have proved that their strategy is right! The feeling of hugging the thigh is cool! ! With the name of an all-powerful boss, the big base backed off by three points, and the other small bases didn't dare to provoke them at all! The boss doesn't manage the affairs of the base very much, but he will give them guidance on abilities when he is there. Although he yearns for freedom and likes to wander around, he definitely brings back a lot of supplies. It can be said that he is a very good boss! !