Chapter XIV: Birds Of A Feather

March 16 2022

The iceberg lounge is a nightclub located at the financial district

The iceberg lounge is a nightclub located at the financial district. The club is owned by Oswald Cobblepot. The civilians love to party there all the time. The time was one thirty three a.m. There was a thug walking towards the nightclub as he entered the club and heard music emitting around the club and civilians were dancing.

The thug continued moving through the club until he began walking up the stairs as the thug made it to the upper floor and saw Cobblepot's office.

The thug opened the door to the office as he saw Cobblepot looking at the city through the window as he was smoking a cigar.

The thug also noticed Summer, April and Rupert Throne along with his henchmen. Cobblepot noticed the thug as he began speaking to him.

Cobblepot: What happened to you?

Thug: Boss, the police raided the butcher shop.

Cobblepot looked at the thug as he was scared and felt his legs shaking. Oswald grabbed his umbrella and began walking towards the thug as he spoke to him.

Cobblepot: Okay then. Is my product safe?

Thug:. . . . .

Cobblepot: Sorry maybe I didn't speak loud so I'll say it again. . . . Is my product safe?

Thug: No sir. . . . The police took it.

Cobblepot was silent as the thug was sweating and was scared until Oswald asked him a question.

Cobblepot: How many bags did we lose?

Thug:. . . . . Five bags.

Cobblepot: Then you'll get five cuts.

Oswald activated a blade in the umbrella and stabbed the thug in the chest as his eyes were widen. Cobblepot wasn't done yet as he stabbed the thug four more times as the thug fell down and he was dead.

Rupert along with his henchmen were scared as Cobblepot wiped the blood off the blade and looked at Throne as he began talking to him.

Cobblepot: So Rupert, what do you want to talk about?

Rupert:. . . . . .

Cobblepot: [Laughs] The great Rupert Throne is scared. I thought you were a fearless crime boss.

Rupert: Look Cobblepot. This Batman has made everyone's life a living hell.

Cobblepot: Wait, your scared of a kid in a halloween costume?

Rupert: That's a literal monster! I'm telling you the truth.

Cobblepot: Summer and April told me Batman is human. Are you seriously afraid of a lunatic in a costume?

Rupert was silent as Cobblepot was looking at him until he said something.

Cobblepot: I'm waiting for a response Rupert.