Chapter XXXIV: Rise

July 2 2022

Four days have passed since Riddler was arrested and sent to Arkham Asylum. Edward Nashton came to Gotham to kill the last few corrupted officials in the city before denoting the explosives to destroy the entire city and watch it perish. When Riddler was gonna kill Mayor Mitchell and destroy the city, Alex showed up and after a brutal fight managed to take down Riddler and save Mitchell and the city.

However Riddler destroyed a few buildings in Gotham and hundreds of people died in the explosion and thousands were injured and sent to the hospital. Many people have lost their homes and are trying to find a place to stay in the city.

Right now, there was an interview happening at the Gotham City Action News as Jack Ryder was speaking to someone.

Jack: Hello Gotham! This is Jack Ryder of the Gotham City Action News and joining us today is Australian actress and world renowned producer

Jack: Hello Gotham! This is Jack Ryder of the Gotham City Action News and joining us today is Australian actress and world renowned producer. Margot Robbie, Margot, thank you so much for joining us today.

Margot: My pleasure.

Jack: You've have been making headlines for the last four days. You donated over ten million dollars to support the citizens of Gotham who have lost their loved ones and their homes.

Margot: I feel bad for the people of Gotham and losing their loved ones and homes broke my heart. That's why I did all of this to support them during these hard times.

Jack: Four days ago, Edward Nashton who calls himself "The Riddler" claimed that this city is infected with crime and corruption. He says killing the evil and burning it is the only way. What do you think about this?

Margot: By killing people? I get that they are criminals but no one has the right to kill. The justice system decides their fate.

Jack: Two days ago, you spoke the city's conditions and the case of vigilantism and someone wants to respond to your statements. Everyone, please welcome Doctor Harry Crawford.

The audience began clapping as Harry walked up as he shook Margot and Jack's hand before he took a seat and Ryder spoke to him.

Jack: Thank you so much for joining us Harry.

Harry: It's an honor Jack, I love your show.

Jack: Thank you. Doctor Harry Crawford is a well-known psychologist. He has appeared in numerous documentaries and has given his thoughts on certain cases.

Harry: Margot, I heard about your statements about this city two days ago and I have to disagree on some things. First of all, crime and corruption is normal. The living conditions is normal and we have security to protect us.