Chapter XXXVI: Nightmare

July 16 2022

Alex slowly opened his eyes as he looked around and realised he was at his room. He slowly got up and sat down by his bed as he was holding his head and was thinking about what happened last night. Ambrose looked at the time on the digital clock by the table but he noticed the clock was emitting static.

He was confused as Ambrose was gonna get up to check on the clock until he noticed the closet door opening by itself.

Alex was staring at the closet as he was wondering how did it opened by itself. He continued staring at it until he heard a voice coming from inside the closet.

???: Alex. . . . . Alex. . . .

Alex was staring at the closet as he felt chills running down his spine. The voice continued calling him as he was staring at the closet until Ambrose said something.

Alex:. . . . . . Who's there?

Silence was heard as Alex continued staring at the closet until he heard sounds of crying coming from the closet until he heard a voice.

???: [Cries]. . . . . . . HELP ME!

Alex was scared and felt his blood running cold as the sounds of cries were getting louder and louder until. . . .

Alex was startled as he saw the women standing by the door as she was crying

Alex was startled as he saw the women standing by the door as she was crying. The women slowly turned around as Ambrose's eyes were widen in horror as he saw who it was.

It was his sister, Mia Jones. Half of her face was burned and her eyes were bloodshot. Mia was crying and said something to Alex as his hands were shaking from fear.

Mia: IT'S NOT FAIR! IT'S NOT FAIR! WHY YOU DID LEAVE TO ME TO BURN!?

Alex moved back in fear as his sister was crying until she said something to her brother.

Mia: SAVE ME! DON'T LEAVE ME IN HELL! PLEASE SAVE ME!

The lights in the room began flickering as Mia was screaming for help. Alex immediately got up as he noticed Mia was gone and the lights stopped flickering.