Chapter XV: Bloodlines

March 20 2022

The time was eleven thirty three p.m. Cobblepot was at the iceberg lounge as he was calling his men through the radio but nobody was answering them. He sent his men to the eastside depot to transfer the products to another warehouse, he wanted to know the status of the product but so far there was no response and he was getting really angry now.

He sat down on the chair as he was smoking a cigar and began remembering what his family told him many years ago.

Oswald! Promise me, you will restore the Cobblepot name to its former wealth and glory.

Gotham needs to fear the cobblepot family!

Suddenly a thug opened the door and ran towards Cobblepot as he was scared and worried.

Summer: What the hell happened to you?

Thug: The Batman! He shut down the drugs operation at the Eastside Depot.

April: Wait what?!?!

Thug: Not only that. He's heading to the iceberg lounge and-

Suddenly everyone heard a sound as some thugs pulled out their rifles and began looking around. Cobblepot had a smirk on his face as everyone continued looking around until. . .

Everyone stepped back as Alex was staring at Cobblepot and Oswald was staring at the vigilante

Everyone stepped back as Alex was staring at Cobblepot and Oswald was staring at the vigilante. Penguin had a smirk on his face as he got up from his seat and spoke to the batman.

Cobblepot: Nice to meet you Batman. Tell me, what are you here for?

Alex: Your under arrest Cobblepot.

Cobblepot let out a chuckle as the thugs were aiming their weapons on Alex. Summer and April pulled out their swords and began watching him. Cobblepot began lighting another cigar and was smoking it as he said something to the vigilante.

Cobblepot: Let me tell you something Batman. You and I are not so different. Both of us used fear on this city. The only difference is you strike fear on the hearts of criminals and I strike fear on the innocent.

Alex was staring at him as Cobblepot as the thugs along with Summer and April were looking at them until they saw Oswald walking towards the table and grabbed something.

Cobblepot placed a briefcase on the table and opened it as there was money inside it. Alex was looking at Oswald as Penguin said something to the vigilante.

Cobblepot: Join me Batman. Together, we can make this city dance on our finger tips. Nobody will dare mess with us.

Alex was silent as Cobblepot smiled at him and said something.

Cobblepot: What do you think of my offer? Or do you need more money? Tell me, how much and I'll give it to you.

Ambrose was staring at him as Summer, April along with the thugs were looking at them until Alex said something to Cobblepot.