Chapter XXXII: Judgement

June 28 2022

Gil Colson was dead

Gil Colson was dead. Last night when Colson was at the park. Riddler kidnapped him and placed a bomb collar on him. At the funeral which was taking place in City Hall, Riddler began his game by forcing Colson to crash his car towards the funeral to send a message to the Batman.

Soon Alex arrived and tried to remove the collar from Colson. However the only way to disable it is to answer all three riddles correctly. They managed to answer two riddles however there was one riddle that Colson was scared and didn't want to give the answer too.

That riddle was "Who was the murderer that killed Steven and Laura Ambrose?"

For all these years, Alex never knew who was the man that killed his parents. He wanted the answer from Colson. However the district attorney told him that he's stronger then before and is worse then Falcone and the other crime bosses. Colson even told him that if he answers the riddle correctly then he and family are in danger.

Alex tried to help Colson but in the end, Gil didn't answer the riddle and soon the bomb exploded, killing him and knocking Alex out.

Soon the entire police force entered City Hall and arrested an unconscious Alex and brought him to GCPD. However fifteen minutes later, Riddler sent a message to the entire city that there are bombs rigged around City and he will denotate his bombs once he finishes off his game.

Soon after the message was broadcasted. Half of the police force were looking for the bombs while the other half stayed at the police department.

Right now at the Gotham City Police Department interrogation room showed everyone checking on Alex while speaking to each other.

Officer: Where do you think he got all this tech from?

Officer: Who knows. Once he wakes up. We'll get our answers.

Officer: Hey I'm curious. Who's really behind that mask?

Colby: Not yet. We need him to wake up first.

Officer: Come on Colby. Everyone is curious about him.

Joseph: He's right. I wanna know who he really is.

One officer had a smile on his face and agreed to what Joseph said as he was gonna remove Alex's mask until he was immediately electrocuted as he fell down on the ground and everyone was shocked.

Officer: Urgh! What the hell was that!?

Another officer tried to remove the batman's mask until. . . .