Chapter XLV: Elevation

August 4 2022

The time was four thirty three a.m. Alex was at the docks as he was standing on the batboat while inspecting the area around him using the binoculars as Joel was speaking to him on the radio.

 Alex was at the docks as he was standing on the batboat while inspecting the area around him using the binoculars as Joel was speaking to him on the radio

Joel: [On Radio] It's been three hours now. Croc hasn't been seen, you sure he's at the docks?

Alex: Positive. Witnesses reported a giant lizard moving through the docks.

Joel: [On Radio] But so far we scanned the entire area. Nothing, maybe he must have found a new place to stay.

Alex: Maybe. I'll just continue looking around. If I don't find anything, then we'll think of another plan.

Joel nodded as Alex continued inspecting the area and began thinking about where Croc was hiding until Ambrose saw a ship and began zooming in on the ship. He noticed large claw marks on the ship along with a small blood stain on the railing as Ambrose knew Waylon was hiding at the ship and said something to Joel.

Alex: Found his home. Time to knock on his door.

Joel: [On Radio] Be careful. Remember the last time, you fought him?

Alex: I learn from my mistakes.

He jumped off the batboat and grappled onto the crane as the vigilante boosted himself off the crane and began gliding towards the ship.

Ambrose made it to the abandoned ship and heard silence as he continued looking around until he noticed more blood stains on the ground as he was examining it.

However he was unaware that someone was watching him as the assailant disappeared and Alex began walking around the abandoned ship. Suddenly Ambrose stopped walking as he heard a sound and began looking around.

He continued looking around as the sounds were getting louder and louder as Ambrose pulled out a taser and was waiting for Croc to show himself. However the sounds abruptly ended and silence was heard as Ambrose stood in one place and continued looking around.

Silence was heard around the abandoned ship as Alex continued looking around until. . .