Chapter III: The Arrival

February 20 2022

The time was eight thrity three p.m. Peyton was at room as she was getting ready to go out with her friends. Royce and her friends were heading to Gotham Square Garden to attend the basketball game. Peyton was fixing her hair as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Peyton left her room and began walking downstairs and saw Billie as she smiled at her and spoke to her

Billie: Ready to go?

Peyton: Yeah, I'm ready. This is gonna be awesome.

Billie: I agree on that.

Suddenly they saw lightning flashing in the sky as heavy rain began to pour around the city. Scarlett along with Zelina and Leah began walking down the stairs and spoke to the duo.

Scarlett: We're ready. Let's get going.

Zelina: Weather is going crazy.

Leah: No kidding and its getting cold too.

The group put on some jackets and left the house and got inside the car and began driving towards Gotham Square Garden while talking to each other.

Meanwhile back at the manor, Alex was at his room as he was fixing his hair. Despite not wanting to go, Joel told him to lay low and watch the basketball game with him. Alex fixed his hair as he was looking at himself in the mirror.

Alex left his room and began walking downstairs as he saw Joel standing near the main door and spoke to him

Joel: Weather is not happy today.

Alex: I can see that. Ready to go?

Joel: Yeah, let's go kid. It's gonna be a great game.

Alex: Your right about that.

Both of them left the manor and began walking towards the car and got inside. Alex saw lighting flashing in the sky as rain continued to pour heavily in the city. They began driving towards Gotham Square Garden.

Twenty minutes later, Peyton along with her friends made it to Gotham Square Garden as they exited the vehicle and began walking towards the arena Alex and Joel also arrived at the arena and exited the vehicle and began walking towards the arena.