Chapter I: The Beginning

Name: Alex Crowe Ambrose

Age: 25

Backstory: His real name is Thomas Jones, He and his sister Mia grew up with abusive parents and their parents would abuse him and his sister physically and mentally. His parents would lock Thomas in a basement filled with bats in cages and torment him. His sister had a strong bond with Thomas and would care about each other.

One year later, Thomas was once again thrown to the basement and would sit in the corner, afraid while looking at the bats. However when he fell asleep, he had a dream about a monster protecting him and ever since then he would see that monster in his dreams.

 However when he fell asleep, he had a dream about a monster protecting him and ever since then he would see that monster in his dreams

One day, things went too far and both Mia and Thomas decided to run away from their home. However their parents found out and wanted to kill them. Mia told Thomas to run away and leave her behind. In fear, Thomas ran away from the house leaving his sister behind. However when he wanted to save his sister, his house was burned down and his sister along with his parents were dead and since then, Thomas blamed himself for his Mia death.

Thomas would spend the next months living in the streets, stealing people's wallets to get some food for himself. One day, Steven Ambrose and his wife Laura Ambrose who are billionaires and own a corporation name Hope Corporation found Thomas and decided to adopt him. Thomas even met their daughter name Chloe Jane Ambrose and Thomas decided to change his name to Alex Crowe Ambrose.

Both Chloe and Alex care about each other and have a strong bond. Alex for the first time was happen however everything changed one day.

A group of thugs tried to rob the house and killed Steven and Laura leaving Alex and Chloe shocked and heartbroken. Chloe would blame Alex for the death of their parents because he was hiding when the invasion happened.

Since then, Chloe along with her aunt left Gotham and moved to London, leaving Alex and his uncle in Gotham.

Filled with anger and rage, Alex decided to wage war against crime and his uncle would support him. Alex trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, in addition to mastering martial arts, detective techniques, criminal psychology, invention, computers, disguise, escape arts, tracking, acrobatics, weapons, and marksmanship.