Disney ending

This was the most important day of Eri's life. She planned this since the day she met them, and now it finally happens. The wedding.

Well maybe not most important because there still was the day when she was officially adopted by the two. However, this would be just another untold story.

She greeted a few guests and sneaked peaks at her phone, she would kill Emi if she wasn't here any moment. Eri made her way over to one of the two private rooms and searched for Seishu. Koko would need to search somewhere else for support, but Eri was a Seishu girl.

She walked inside and saw Seishu in his white suit.

'' you look hot, Father dearest is lucky to get you.'' she had a smirk on her face.

'' I know, what are you doing here, shouldn't you be standing in your place.'' he fixed his suit a little and continued looking in the mirror.

'' there are still a few coming, we have about 15 minutes.'' he nodded and Eri looked around the room and found red roses. She picked two out and broke one of the rose necks.

'' I can still play getaway car if you want.'' she put the rose inside the front pocket of his suit.

'' thanks for the offer, but there is still divorce.'' she glared at him.

'' I will kill both of you if I become a child of divorce. I mean, I would slay it, but still don't.'' Seishu chuckled.

'' are you ready?'' she raised an eyebrow. '' you are the one getting married.''

Once all guest arrived, the couple plus Eri were standing in front of everyone.

''Dearly beloved, we have come together in the presence of Me to watch and congratulate the joining together of this gay couple in Holy whatever. The bond and covenant of marriage was established by God... you know we don't need the rest.'' Koko gave her and warning look.

'' so if someone has anything against the gay marring, suck it up because that's homophobic.'' Seishu let a snort out.

'' good now let start with the vows.'' the vows were very beautiful and long.

'' well then on this very amazing day I declare you Husband and Koko, you may kiss eachother.'' Koko rolled his eyes, but Seishu kissed him. Everyone was clapping and celebrating, and then Eri saw her new victims.

'' Oi Takemitchy! don't run away, you pussy.'' he stood still and looked nervous as fuck.

" You are like getting married in 3 months, right?" Before he could answer, she continued, " let me hold it for your, alright? I mean, you are the director of the movies I play in. This would be bomb. I will message the details." She walked away.

Takemichi was seconds before crying and cursed both Koko and Seishu out, inside off his mind.

This was the perfect timeline, and the only timeline where Eri would ever survive.
Her life was bounded to them the second she would meet them all, Eri may hate love but in every timeline she dies because of it.

*End*

_______
Firstly, thanks for reading this book. I can say with joy that this will be the last book of this book series.

The next book that I will be writing will not be a Tokyo Revengers one, sorry for all the people who thought it would be one.

The next story will be a Naruto one and will start at the end of Naruto Shippuden and go to the last Movie. I'm still not quite sure if it will continue in Boruto, but I only have a rough idea how the story will be like.

It will definitely also have comedy in it, but I'm a sucker for angst, you may have noticed. After writing Eri this small part of Eri comedy will follow me in every book.

The book will be called Haunted and there will be no love interest because men suck and spoiler.

I'm not sure if I will ever write another Tokyo Revengers story, but I also thought the same with Naruto, so don't listen to me. Not sure when the first chapter is coming out, and I'm going on vacation.

With love me<3