Best -worst- fake ID

Once Eri was inside, she was cuffed to a chair and kept asking for a charger. Her phone was almost dead, but they just took her phone away.

'' HEY?! Wait a sec! Let me just really fast delete my search history, my Instagram, fuck it let me really fast reset my Phone!'' the guy looked at her weirdly and ignored her.

'' that is not good for my mental health!!'' those were the first words the power puff girls heard. (Nah, but really, what was the name of the gang in the Manila Timeline.)

they all looked at each other weirdly, this was going to be fun.

'' OI! Could ya stop yelling?'' a man with a buzz cut said. He had a burn mark on his face, and Eri looked at him weirdly.

'' is this a fashion statement? If yes, I totally love it! The social medias would totally eat it up. I mean they are all about accepting all kind of body's.'' Inupi looked done and patted Koko's shoulder as if to say 'your turn'.

'' ok young lady.'' everyone including Eri looked at him weirdly. He sounded like a father who was on his way to scold his daughter or a really weird principle.'' Let's start easy, what is your name?''

'' look, I would totally love to tell you my name, but you know stranger and all. I mean you could be a stalker.'' she only got confused stares. She could feel the awkward silence and broke it.

'' can I get my phone? I need to call Emi because our conversation didn't really end because of that security guard.'' she said, still bitter that their important conversation was interrupted.

'' this is useless! We are not getting anything out of her? And why is she speaking so weird?!'' Izana was about to lose the rest of his mind, and Mikey ignored him, looking at the young teen.

'' Rindou could break a few bones if you want?'' Ran offered but got ignored by Izana.

'' she had a bag with her. We can search for an ID.'' Kakucho our smart butterfly let out and Izana nodded. When he got her ID, he stopped moving and looked done.

'' Izana? What is with the ID?'' when he turned the ID to them, everyone could read it.

'NAME: Eri Ito-waiting for my future hot Husband ( hopefully a thirst trap kinda guy with abs!)

BIRTHDAY: none of your business'

WEIGHT: 3 Apples

HEIGHT: your mom

'' this is the worst fake ID I have ever seen... wait did she seriously was allowed inside the bar with this ID?'' Rindou thought out loud. When they turned to their newest problem, they saw her chatting with Mikey.

'' after I punched that bitch Ayame I was called inside the office, and he was like 'you are in a lot of trouble young lady. I'm going to call your mother.' I laughed my ass off and said, 'try it, she doesn't even answer my calls.' Emi my best friend later told me that Ayame tried to tell everyone that I attack her, but that wasn't true-'' she was cut off.

'' the hell are you doing, Mikey? Stop talking with crazy over there.'' Eri looked offended.

'' you know you could get canceled for saying the c-word.'' she looked shocked and Mikey mirrored her expression. He fast realized that she wouldn't be a problem, well, not in the way they thought.

'' Izana I want to keep her. She is hilarious.'' Mikey gave him a closed eyed smile. For him, Eri was kinda like an alien. She said weird stuff that no one really understood, and he liked that.

'' Mikey, you should talk with Kisaki about that when he gets here.'' everyone felt the surrounding air grow colder and saw the serious looks the two brothers now had on their face.

'' damn, did someone open a window? It's freezing.'' she rubbed her shoulders. She should have worn a dress with longer shelves-

'' how did you get out of your cuffs?'' Eri grinned at the confused looking Koko.

'' a little life hack from the one and only Dazai. I would totally do a double suicide with him, but Ranpo gives me this special vibes.'' Koko looked at her confused.

'' alright, there is something serious wrong with her.'' Inupi had a blank look on his face and looked at Eri. They then saw a man walking inside, and for the first time that day they saw Eri look in Horror.

'' what seems to be the-'' Kisaki was cut off when Eri let a small yelp out. Looking completely out of it, and he gave her a weird look.

'' Hm? Are you alright?'' Mikey asked, confused, and leaned his chin on his hand.

'' no.. There are like so many emotions right now inside me and so many questions. This kinda feels like after I found out titanic isn't real but worser.'' she said and looked at Kisaki who looked confused.

'' what is happening?''

'' yeah, I also would like to ask that! Who the hell did that to you?!'' Eri looked like she had tears in her eyes, and everyone was taken aback.

'' huh?'' he looked confused and tried not to look at himself.

'' I mean, is that a fashion statement? If yes, then please don't. I don't want to walk back to school and have everyone have that.''

'' Eri, stop speaking in riddles.''

'' I hope you are not talking about young hot Tom Riddle and spoiler alarm everyone he turns ugly. I mean I'm totally against bashing people for how they look but where the hell was his nose. The only thing that was hot was this whole 'I'm the villain vibes.'-'' when she saw the look Mikey gave her, she rolled her eyes.

'' ok now back to you.'' she pointed to Kisaki, '' whoever did your eyebrows kill them, torture them or get their first born but actually don't let them have children at all. These eyebrows are just not it.'' now everyone was looking at Kisaki well more like his eyebrows.

'' now that you mention it, they are kinda weird.'' Mikey agreed.

'' you damn brat, I should kill you this instance.'' his eyebrows got lower and Eri didn't think this was possible. Mikey moved his head a little.

'' really?! Wait, I need my phone to send Emi a pic for my funeral. I swear if I don't then she is going to use a pic from when I looked like I came back from war. My mother would probably forget.'' Eri tipped on her phone.

'' Eri I'm hungry. Let's eat.'' they all saw Mikey dragging her away. Then there was silence.

'' looks like he is keeping her.'' Ran joked.

I know all of your hearts broke when Koko and Seishu were talking with Eri. also the conversation between her and Koko seems kinda familiar Doesn't it?

I have too much fun