Eri got kidnapped 2.0

Eri was walking home when suddenly someone put a bag over her head.

She wasn't complaining, I mean this was her second time getting kidnapped, Emi would be so jealous.

The people tied her to a chair, and she still had the bag over her head. Total minus points, her hair is now getting weird. They also were kinda stupid and let her keep her phone.

" Mister Kidnapper, could you like take this bag off? This is getting so disgusting with hot breath." She was ignored.

" You know, this is my second time getting kidnapped, I'm like a pro in that area. However, I kinda like my first Kidnappers more, they buy me stuff and you fuckers haven't even taken this bag off me." This was bad manners, they were in the presence of the Eri.

" Please shut her up." The words were rude, but the voice was kinda hot. OMG, she was having her 385 days moment. Guys, it's fucking happening.

When someone took the bag off her, she took a deep breath.

" Thanks, bleach job, now tell me what this kidnapping has." She got confused looks and rolled her eyes.

" Torture, boring me with a revenge talk or..." she smirked, " you are obsessed with me. I mean, everyone is, but someone always tries to be a little special."

" Did you hit her head on the way here?" Asked mister hot voice and OMG, he was hot. Eri raised an eyebrow and made herself comfortable. Seishu would understand, Koko not so much.

" fuck me with a chainsaw, I just forgot my name and all my morals." She was checking him out and damn he had muscles.

" Boss, I think that's just how she is, maybe an illness?" A minion tried to find a reason.

" I don't care, get the camera and let's begin." Eri raised an eyebrow at that.

" Now that's moving too fast, I'm not one for sex tapes, but I would definitely be the next Kim K." She got confused looks. Then a camera was put in front of her.

" Let's begin." Eri winked at him.

However, somewhere else in a familiar building, we all know and love, our favorites were freaking out.

" How hard can it be watching after a 16-year-old teenager." Mikey glared at Koko and Seishu.

" Have you met Eri? This girl is like a magnet for trouble, if she isn't causing it herself, then her weird friend." Answered Ran amused.

" Alright, let's calm down, we just need to find security cameras on the way she walked." Izana was interrupted by a knock on the door.

" I swear to god if she is walking straight through this door, I will kill her myself." Muttered the grandpa. However, some minion opened the door.

" We got a tape from Eri's Kidnapper." Seishu looked at him suspiciously.

" And how do you know that? Are you working for them?" He was making his way over to the minion.

" No, it's written on it." True to his word, in glitter letters were the words written down.

" For god's sake." Putting the tape on and sending the minion away. They were met with a mess of whatever it was.

' we the group T.S have someone that you hold dear.'

The camera then showed Eri who was still too busy checking out the hot guy.

" Eri." Koko let a relieved sigh out, and Seishu sat next to him.

' We want the other half of Japan, sounds like a fair deal, doesn't it? You get her and we get half Japan.'

" motherfucker." Seishu glared at the guy or more like at the voice because they couldn't see the guy.

' Wait a motherfucking second. Just half of Japan, you think I'm only worth that.'

Eri was looking annoyed at what they thought was the guy who was trying to make the deal.

' bitch, I'm my own universe and my worth is at the lowest, the whole fucking world. I can't believe I thought you were hot.'

She was rolling her eyes and had a look of pure disgust on her face.

" What the fuck is she doing." Let an annoyed Kisaki out, " As if it wasn't hard enough to get her back, she makes it harder. What have you been teaching her?" He looked at Koko and Seishu, who were sharing looks.

' Can someone shut her up.' They heard the guy speak.

' I swear to god if one of your fucking minions touches me, I will cut off your dick, cook it and make you eat it.'

" That is what I have been teaching her." Let a proud Seishu out. Koko gave him a look.

' And what is with this cheap handcuffs.' Eri got free from them.

' Like this is my second time getting kidnapped and you guys suck at it. Last time it was accidentally, and now you fucking amateurs.' They heard Eri complaining.

" I say we let them have her for a week." Izana was met with few glares.

' God, you guys are so unprepared, like I know that you got that shit of TikTok.' She was now standing up.

' Someone put her back on this chair.' However, they were met with Eri who now had the chair in her hand.

' bitch, I'm going to fuck you up with this chair. What, did you think I would let you leave after all this? You just wasted my time with this cheap, whatever it is. It's not even worth calling it a kidnapping, and for the info, I don't do cheap.' Then the camera got black and they heard yelling.

" Of course, she got herself into trouble," Rindou whispered over to his brother, who grinned.

The camera got back on, and they finally saw the guy, ' please take her, we will give you whatever you want, just take her back.' The guy was cut off by a chair smashing against his head.

' Now you are acting like the fucking victim?! You took me and act like I forced you to spend time with me, you are lucky to have met me! I hope that you guys know that I will get you canceled for this shit! I just wanted one right, kidnapping! One!' The video then reached its end. The room was silent and there were horrified looks on a few faces.

" Wait a second, who send the tape when she beat all of them up.'' questioned a confused Kakucho.

'' that is what I have been teaching her.'' let a very proud Koko out, now he knew she wasn't in danger.