FUCK RULES

Emi and Eri just got kicked out of a bar and Eri tried to flirt with the barkeeper. It didn't work.

'' I can't believe it! This bald pillow fucker just rejected me! I mean he wasn't really my type but still!'' Emi nodded.

'' he is an idiot for now wanting you. He could have your sexy ass, but choose his pillow. Another reason why I only like woman. You should try it.'' Eri let a sigh out.

'' nah, I want a hot guy and I mean thirst trap hot. A guy with dark hair and blue eyes and abs.'' Emi patted her head.

'' I want a woman with big boobs so that I can sleep on them.''

''true. Wait a minute, what are we supposed to do now? We just got kicked out.'' before Emi could talk, Eri continued.

'' wait, they seriously kicked us out?! What are they? fuck rules!'' Emi nodded and clapped her hands.

''yeah, fuck rules!'' they began to yell louder and louder.

''WOULD YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP?!'' Emi and Eri looked at the security guy.

''who pissed inside this dudes cereals'' '' yeah it's kinda embarrassing.'' they continued to trash talk him, and he almost cried. Then he saw two 'taxis'.

'' alright you two, the night is over.'' he and another security guy carried them.

''EMI LETS BECOME STRIPPERS WE ARE GOING TO BECOME SO RICH!.''

''FUCK YEAH! AND GET A LOT OF BITCHES!.''

'' FOR THE BITCHES! FOR THE BITCH-'' Eri got cut of when she was now sitting inside her 'Taxi'.

''HEY?! Emi and I were still talking the disrespect.'' she shook her head and the guy tried not to cry.

'' please just stay inside and get home.'' Eri looked at him weirdly.

'' sorry, Jamal.'' when the guy left, Eri looked around and found sweets and ate them. Then she had a good -terrible- idea and got inside the luggage space. It was quite big and she found food. Then she realized she was stuck and fell asleep.

The owners of the car arrived 30 minutes after Eri and drove away to their hideout. In the middle of the ride, Eri woke up and noticed the car was moving and found a small light. She found a way out of the luggage space to the back seat, and no one seemed to notice here.

'' the bar was boring and the DJ a disgrace.'' a guy with purple eyes said.

'' don't be too hard on them, Rindou.'' a guy that looked similar to the purple eyed man said.

'' if the bar doesn't work out we can destroy and build another one, right, Mikey?.'' another guy with purple eyes but tan skin said.

'' sure, but sometimes the people are the problem.''

'' I totally agree with you weird haired guy. Some people just don't know where the line is.'' Eri got a few 'yeahs' and then everyone looked at her.

''who the hell are you and how did you get inside.'' Eri stole another pack of sweets and began to eat. They were tasty.

'' let's begin from the start so Emi and I, wait you don't know her, so she is kinda my best friend since forever. We saw each other in dippers and all that shit. Back to the story, Emi and I were bored, and then she had a great idea. She was like, 'let's try to sneak inside this bar.' I was like 'sure, maybe I met a cute guy.' we left and arrived we got our fake IDs, and then I wanted a drink. The barkeeper was like, 'you seem pretty young to be inside a bar.' I totally thought he was flirting with, but he seemed like a creep, but I still wanted my drink. I was then like 'you seem pretty old but still are hot.' yes I know not my best move, but he gave me-'' she was cut off by a guy with a scar.

'' please get to your point.'' Kakucho got gray hairs only from hearing all this.

'' sorry Jesus. So where was I, yeah Emi and I got kicked out and this security guy was yelling at us, we were yelling back. Then I wanted to become a stripper, and before I could talk with Emi the security guy put me inside the car. I was totally bored and got inside the luggage space and fell asleep. Then I felt the car moving and you guys were talking, so I joined. Alright now back to the DJ-'' again she was cut off.

'' we have arrived.'' the driver said and Eri looked exited.

''OMG are we in Disneyland? This is like the best gift ever!'' everyone inside the car could feel a headache come.

'' what no! You are coming with us. We don't know if you heard anything important.'' Izana said, and a few members came and carried her inside.

'' OMG AM I GETTING KIDNAPPED?'' the few members inside the car looked at her weirdly.

'' brother, that was not one of your best decisions.' Mikey said and watched how Eri was now on a member's shoulder.

'' YUHU! I SWEAR I'M TALLER THAN ALL OF YOU FUCKERS! I AM THE QUEEN YOU SLUTS!''

'' yeah, definitely not the best decision.''

-

I'm back bitches.