Sleepover

"Alright, my two gay parents. This is all getting a little too fast ya know? Let's get to whatever secret chamber of gay couples you have. I get the biggest room, alright?" She smiled over her shoulder at them.

Seishu let an awkward cough out," Eri we are not a couple, but you can decide. Koko's room, or mine. Just so that you know I have a TV and Netflix." Eri had a wide grin on her face, and Koko looked at Seishu in disbelief. Alright, if he wanted to play like this.

" I have a black card and a laptop. We can online shop all day if you want." Eri now looked at Koko with an amazed look. Seishu glared a little at Koko and had a new idea.

"Eri we can get takeout food and make each other facemasks." Eri looked back and forth when both of them got more and more offers.

" Alright, both of you stop. Look, I really love that I got all the attention and that both of you are fighting over me. Kinda feel like a girl in a Shojo Manga. The beautiful High school girl kept looked inside her home because of both of her fathers. And if I'm being honest, I would totally love to have a sleepover with both of you." Both looked at her and nodded. Cursing at themselves and asking why there were this embarrassing. Then they realized what Eri said, a couple.

" Eri don't just assume that we are a couple. We are friends for life." Eri gave him an unexpressed look.

" You both are kinda sus, and I get this whole Gay vibe with both of you. Look, I'm not judging or anything. It's 2018 and being gay is not really that special anymore. There are a few haters, but I can punch them. I have a fantastic punch. You can ask Ayame I punch her a lot. However, she totally deserves it!" Seishu patted her head.

" Eri let's continue this talk inside my Penthouse alright. It's getting kinda cold here, and aren't you uncomfortable in this dress and shoes?" Koko looked at her outfit and let a sigh out. Right, she was at a bar before they met.

" You can borrow my clothes and tomorrow I will go shopping with you. And we need to talk about this whole sneaking into a bar thing." Seishu and Eri looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

" Look I may have called you my father but if you go all out then I will run away. I will also take Father number two with me." Koko looked a little embarrassed and slapped her head.

" Stop with that and keep moving. You are going to get sick if you continue in being this dress or the lack of it." Koko started moving to the door and to his car. Eri looked at Seishu in disbelief.

" Did he just judge my clothing style?!" Seishu let a small nod out.

" Oi Koko Chanel! Stop running away! You are going to get it! We are not judging in this household! I thought you were a cool dad, but it seems like I only have one!" Seishu saw Eri run after Koko and let and small chuckle out. This was going to be fun.

When they arrived at Seishu's penthouse, he still could hear Eri cursing Koko out.

" Koko Chanel! I want you to apologize on your knees in front of me! Ask for forgiveness from your child! How could you do this?! You waited nine months so that I can finally see the light of this ugly world! Koko Chanel! Are you listening?" Seishu tried to keep his laughing in check and watched Eri yell at Koko.

" Eri, stop calling me that! It was just a small comment! I never thought a person could talk this much." He whispered the last part, but Eri still heard him.

" Koko Chanel, I'm hurt... you are sleeping on the couch!" Koko looked at her in disbelief.

" I can just drive home." Seishu patted his back.

" Wrong move, Koko, wrong move." Seishu made his way to his room to get clothes for Eri.

" Drive home?! No! We are having a sleepover, and you need to get your punishment." Koko had enough.

" Eri stop. If you really think of me as a father, that respect me as such." Then there was a silence. Koko looked a little awkward and regret his words.

" The hell are you talking about? You are my fun father. No, that is Seishu you are more like the father who keeps us in check... it's good that you are this responsible if not then I and father fun would only do stupid things... however, don't be too harsh on me my heart almost broke! And I have enough daddy issues, I don't need more." Koko let a sigh out of relief. He patted her head.

"Are you both finished? Eri I got you clothes." Eri thanked him with and wide grin. " You guys know what that means, don't you? SLEEPOVER! WE ARE HAVING A SLEEPOVER!~" Eri sang on her way to the bathroom and Seishu chuckled a little.

"Are you going soft, Inupi?" Koko asked with a cat-like smirk, and Seishu rolled his eyes.

" She is a good kid, but has maybe a few loose screws. Doesn't make her a bad kid, and what did she mean with a couple? She really is funny." Seishu said, but had a bitter look on his face. Then they heard this sound of music and looked at the door where it came from.

Eri came out and shows them her outfit. Her Make-up was now gone, and the high heels left a small scratch on the back of her heel.

" The queen has arrived." Koko looked at her with a raised eyebrow. Seishu had his phone out and took pictures of Eri with a grin.

" Eri turns a little to the left. Yes, this is good, and maybe to the back. Perfect." Seishu made pictures of her as if it was a photo shot.

" Alright, both of you, let's get the snacks and start the movie." Eri nodded and run to the kitchen to get the snack and drinks she likes.

" Do you even have snacks? Aren't you always on your weird diet?" They then heard Eri come back to them.

" Koko I'm not supporting your anorexia. Seishu let's get burgers with French fries! We need to get fat in Koko's bones!" Seishu put his hand on his forehead.

" aye aye, Captain."

''Tonight rules will be written.'' she got weird looks from Koko and Seishu.

——
Yeah, I know I'm moving a little too fast, but I love the relationship between these three. You can't blame me. Let's just say the feelings comes naturally, alright.