Money problems + Eri =.....

Eri needed money. Many would now say she could go and ask Koko for his black card. The thing however was that after what happened at school, Eri was cut off. She could have asked Seishu, but he was a bigger sucker than Eri was for Chifuyu. When Eri asked Emi what she could do to get money, the first thing she said was to be a stripper. That, however, couldn't happen because Koko heard about it and warned her if she does that then she would never get money from him again.

Then Eri remembered something. In every American movie she watched, there was this one scene in almost 99% of the movies. The hot car wash. Alright, maybe this also isn't a good idea, but Eri was desperate. After what happened at school, the principal was eating out of Eri's hand, and he would agree to it.

Emi agreed the second Eri mentioned, and now she needed hot people. She would have asked Chifuyu, but he was nowhere to be found. Then she got an idea it was foolproof.

-----

Mikey liked Eri. She was funny and could cook, that was enough for him. She annoyed Izana and Kisaki there was also that one time when Koko's office had glitter in every corner. There was also this one time when she made him dorayaki. However, today she surprised him, she wanted him to finance her 'school project'.

He of course agreed and took some of Kisaki's money. He might like Eri, but he doesn't trust her with his money. He heard once a conversation between two of Koko's guards. Eri bought clothes for about $1.000.000.000 in only 30 minutes. That was maybe the only thing Mikey was worried about when it came to Eri.

Now back to the planning. Eri needed models, but there was one problem, she didn't know hot ones. Of course, she knew the famous models, but even with all the money from the gang without connections, she couldn't get them. So Emi was it. She knew a lot of hot girls, and Eri wasn't surprised.

When the word playboy was a thing, then play girl should also be one. Well, Eri wouldn't call Emi a playgirl, but she had a lot of relationships behind her. There were also the situationship thing she had going on, but she ended them a while ago. However, she still had the contacts from them, and they ended things in good. Thank god.

She had the location, and the models, and now she required only one thing. The weird-haired brothers. She knew that they were pimps, not that it surprised her. The way they dressed and the way they spoke kinda gave it away, Eri could ask them like a normal person about it, but no, Eri had a few screws loose.

One night, when she saw both brothers leaving, she sneaked into the back of the car. That was how Eri got a gun pointed at her.

" The fuck?! Eri, why the hell are you here?" Rindou glared at her and Ran looked amused.

" Chill squid game, now you two might ask 'How did we get the pleasure to be with the best and hottest girl from every world?'. That I can answer easily, I know that you two are pimps." Ran choked on the drink he was drinking, and Rindou's eyes widened.

" Now wait for a minu-" Eri cut Ran off and continued, " I'm going to follow you around for a while, but not the weird stalker way, more like in an amazing way." Ran now calmed down and raised an eyebrow.

" Can I ask why?"

" Because soon I'm also going to become a pimp." Now Rindou was the one choking on his drink and Ran laughed his ass off.

When they arrived at the strip club, Eri looked at everything amazed. Rindou glared at her but looked at his phone. Only a few minutes and Koko would be here, and he finally could be alone.

" Hm? Brother, where is Eri?" Rindou asked confused and Ran only pointed to one of the strippers. Eri was talking to her, and it looked like she was having an interview with her. Then Eri walked over to them with a glare.

" You seriously need to give your strippers more money, you are very bad pimps-"

" How do you know that?" She rolled her eyes.

" Because I wanted to work as a stripper - Hello Koko-melon." Eri cursed at herself.

" no, please continue." Eri rolled her eyes at Koko.

" Please stop with that, I mean, this is all your fault." Gaslighting would be the only good way out. "The hell? How could this be my fault?"

" First you cut me off and then when I want to be an amazing money genius like you, you stop me." Koko's eyes softened a little, and he let her continue. " I mean, I wanted to surprise you and thought maybe we could bond over that. I mean, me and father number two make fun of you all the time and have secret sleepovers, but I still want us to bond." Koko was a sucker for compliments and forgave Eri the minute she called him a genius.

" Alright, we both didn't do the right thing, but I promise to show you how to make money." Eri grinned but cursed at herself. She hated math. After that, she got Koko's black card and also had Mikey's money for her school project. She and Seishu got a massage, ate a lot of food, and Eri bought Koko a hand watch. Let's just say it was a win-win situation for everyone, except Kisaki who lost a lot of money.

*Somewhere*

Kisaki didn't understand it. His security system was the best in the world, he had the best hackers design it. Then how in the name of god has he lost one million dollars.

It's not that big of a loss, in a few days he would have the double, but still. When he looked through his papers, he found it.

The money was added to Eri's bank account.

Let's just say he needed a new phone after this.

My exams are close....