The perfect date. (Planned by Eri)

Short warning: some people may not like the ship between Koko and Seishu, and if you feel that way, the next few chapters are not really something for you. ( the chapters will have the same name as this one.)

It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and birds were doing whatever birds do. Eri was sleeping peacefully when she felt a leg kicking her. She groaned and got a bit away. After a few minutes, she felt a punch and was off the bed.

" Eri? What are you doing on the floor?" Asked a now awake Seishu. Eri glared at him and slammed her pillow against his face.

After the pillow war and Koko arriving at the penthouse, they all sat down to eat breakfast. Well, Eri was sending glares Seishu's way.

" Should I be worried?" Was Koko's question, he looked at both of them. Neither said something, but after a few minutes, Eri groaned and pushed her plate away.

" I seriously need my own room. What if I bring a guy home? Should I do the devil tango on your bed?" Koko choked on his food and Seishu's eyes widened.

" Eri aren't you like 10?" Seishu asked and looked shocked out of his mind.

" Firstly, I'm 15 almost 16, and we ignore 16, so we can say 17 and 17 is also just a useless thing, so we can say I'm 18. So don't you guys want your privacy?" They both looked at her confused and she rolled her eyes.

" Are you fucking prudes? I mean the smut." When they still looked confused, she rolled her eyes again, " I'm talking about your dick inside Seishu or the other way around. Blowjobs and all that smutty shit." Both choked on their food or drink and had a small blush on their face.

" Eri how many times do I have to tell you that we are not together! We are friends for life." She raised an eyebrow.

" That sounds super gay." Koko let a sigh out and gave Seishu a look. Seishu rolled his eyes and looked at Eri.

" Whatever he said."

" You guys are getting ridiculous, look I don't want to be a cock block because that's pretty shitty. Don't you have like blue balls or something? When was the last time you were on a date?" The questions were chaotic and both got a little confused.

" The only thing I understood was the date thing, and again we are not dating." Eri let a groan out and then got an idea. Yeah, this was going shit.

" ok, I'm going to accept that." She said after that nothing and Koko looked skeptical.

" There is big, however, isn't there?" She grinned at him.

" You and Dad number one need to go on a date that I planned. You can't break up in the middle and need to finish it. What do you say?" She had a grin on her face, and Seishu looked amused.

" Wait, so I'm supposed to go on a date and then can't even plan it myself? Sounds about right." Koko looked at him in disbelief.

" Alright, and after that, we go room shopping so that I'm not cock blocking you anymore." Koko gave her an unamused look.

" Are you both free around 2-3 PM?" She asked and they both gave her a nod.

" Great! You two are then going out without me! Sad I know! Enjoy your date." She then ran out and they both looked worried after her. How the hell did they agree to that?

At around 2:30 PM, Eri finished all the planning and send both Koko and Seishu the information on the first part. She would of course follow them in her undercover mission outfit.

She put on a black dress with a pair of shoes that belonged to Seishu. She also put sunglasses and a scarf over her head.

Their first date was walking through a beautiful garden. Then suddenly a painter stops them and wants to draw a picture of them.

Koko and Seishu were awkwardly waking next to each other. Looking around and not really knowing what to do. Eri facepalmed behind a tree, but now her plan B came.

" Excuse me, you too." Both turned around and saw a middle-aged woman, " could I draw a picture of such a beautiful couple?" She had a few wrinkles on her face and smiled at them.

Before Koko could refuse, Seishu nodded, "Sure." When the woman walked away, Koko turned to him.

" Inupi, why the hell did you do that? Let's finish this fast." He was met with rolled eyes.

" Eri is hiding here somewhere and watching us." Koko glanced around, trying to find a glimpse of Eri.

" Stop searching, you're not going to find her."

" Then how did you find her?" Seishu had a small, proud smile on his face.

" Because I'm the favorite father." Koko fake chuckled at that, "Blunt as ever, Inupi." The woman had long since started to draw them and was almost finished.

After another discussion, 10 minutes were over and so was the drawing.

" Gentlemen, I have finished your painting." Their attention was now on the woman who showed them the drawing. It truly was beautiful.

She captured everything, Koko's cat-like eyes and Seishu's usual bored look was replaced with a small smile. Their eyes seemed to be alive, and they seemed to talk gently to each other.

Eri from far away couldn't see it and tried to sneak a few glances but nothing worked. She had a black flowy dress on and Seishu heels.

However, she saw the smiles on their faces and grinned. She could check the first thing off the list.

Now to the next part needed to be done.