Eri's love life

Eri stayed with Mikey after the meeting. She waited for Mikey to finish his work. Meanwhile, she was texting Emi.

' Does that count as kidnapping?'

'No, it's more like an accidental adoption. Didn't you say you call them daddy?'

' First of all, ew! I don't call them daddy, I call them father. Daddy is used by too many dirty-minded people.'

'True. When are you coming back to school? It's getting boring and Ayame keeps hitting on taken guys. You know Akira from call 2-1?'

' The one with the nice purse?'

'Yeah! Ayame tried to flirt with her boyfriend! He doesn't even go to our school! And there is a new rumor going on about her.'

' I don't trust rumors.'

' There is always something true about a rumor, and this one is true! Juri told Hiroshi who told Kana who told me that he saw her sneaking around a love Hotel!'

' Seriously?! If this is true, then she is dead when the teacher finds out about it!'

" Eri are you ready?" Eri got cut off from texting Emi but nodded. She texted a goodbye and left with Mikey.

" so, where are we going? A club? Don't tell me we are going to a strip club!" Eri asked excitedly and Mikey hummed.

" No, we are meeting with a few of my old friends at a restaurant." Eri grinned.

" That's much better! You know what they say, a way to a girl's heart is through her stomach!" Mikey looked a little confused.

" I thought it was a way to a man's heart is through his stomach?"

" Who knows? Nowadays, we need to gender things." She got a confused look.

" Gender?"

" so...." Before she could explain, they arrived and The car door was opened for them.

" Are you coming, Eri? We could have gotten you comfortable abler shoes." He said, looking down at her heels.

" What no! Mikey Mouse, you need to always be overdressed! Underdressing is a sin. Imagine a hot guy with black hair and blue eyes asking you out on a date for the day. What are you going to do? Go in sweatpants and sneakers?! I could never have met my dream guy like that!" Mikey only hummed.

" I will stick with my flip-flops." He patted her head, and they were greeted by a butler.

" Mister Sano and Miss... The others are already there. I will let a waiter know to get one more plate." When he left, Mikey was greeted by a grin from Eri.

" What is?" He asked, a little confused.

" I didn't know you had servants! I mean on Twitter you would get canceled for that, you know human rights or whatever. That however is kinda cool! Ayame should be more like him and respect me!" Mikey nodded and let her ramble about Ayame.

When they got inside, Eri was greeted by a few men and didn't really care, but then she saw him.

Black hair? Check!

Blue eyes? Check!

A hot body and such an amazing aura? Check!!!!

Eri found her dream guy and sat next to him. Mikey sat down next to her, a little confused why she sat there. Eri however didn't care and made love eyes at Chifuyu.

" Huh, who the hell is that?" A rather fuller man asked. The man next to him was built rather thin.

" Pah, watch how you are talking about the boss's guest." A man with a smile on his face said.

" Oi! Shut up, Pah has only air inside his brain!" The Man behind Pah said.

" Why are you guys yelling? We are here to celebrate." Mikey smiled, but everyone saw that it was different from when they were younger. The once innocent smile was replaced with one of hidden anger and evil.

" Celebrate?" A guy with a dragon tattoo asked.

" Of course! Eri our special guest." He said, and now all eyes were on Eri she was however still looking at Chifuyu.

" From where did you get her now?" A guy with lilac hair asked and looked a little worried at the girl. She was younger than his sisters. Mikey gave her an amused look that said to explain.

" So me and my friend Emi sneaked inside a bar. We were trying to have fun, and then we got suddenly kicked out. Outside we were with the security guy who I want to say was a total bitch! He interrupted my conversation with Emi. He put me inside a car and I got bored when the car was not driving. Then I thought, ' How would It be like being in the luggage space?' I sneaked inside and fell asleep and when I woke up the car was moving! I somehow got back to the backseat. When they found me, they were screaming like little girls! I laughed my ass off! Then they put me in their room of torture and unhappiness." The room was silent and Everyone had a what the fuck look on their face.

"Oh, and I forgot! There was this one guy with weird eyebrows! They were going down, he kinda looked like he never had a happy day in his life." She put a hand on her heart, acting like she was hurt.

" Mikey? From where did you get her an asylum?" Eri looked at the smiling guy in shock.

" you smiling fucker! I could get you canceled for that! That's so insensitive of you!" Eri then texted Emi about the situation.

" Hm? You should respect Eri more, I mean she is going to be my second in command." The room was filled with silence. Don't get them wrong, they don't trust Kisaki, but a middle school girl with a few screws too many lose? That couldn't go well.

" Mikey, did you think this good through?" Draken asked worried and looked at Eri.

"It's not like she is going on missions? We need to think about the gang. When we get older and die, Eri will continue." Eri nodded confused.

" I will put glitter in the band and make it shine." Mikey smiled.

" See?! Now, where is the food!" After that, the table was filled with chattering and laughter. The hot guy next to Eri however, kept quiet. That only made him hotter.

" What's your name?" She asked with an 'innocent' smile.

" Call me Chifuyu." He dismissed her and looked back. She huffed, this only made him hotter.

-
Eri and Chifuyu are not going to get together! Eri just has a crush on him! A really weird one.