BaByGiRl

Eri fucked up big time. The situation was confusing, and it didn't help that Emi was screaming into her ear. The only thing she knows is that she is fucked.

Let's begin from the start. Eri and Emi got bored and surprise surprise they decided to go to a bar. Everything was chill, they got inside with their ID and Emi flirted with a girl.

Turns out the girl she was fighting with had a girlfriend and was a cheating cunt. Emi who was shocked, didn't know what to say and almost got punched. Eri got in the middle, and it didn't get pretty.

" WHO DO YOU CUNT THINK YOU ARE?! WITH YOUR OUTGROWN NAILS AND DISGUSTING EXTENSIONS! I MEAN, YOU AND MISS BITCHY CHEATING CUNT FIT TOGETHER, BUT DON'T TOUCH MY BESTIE." Security got them fast and soon Eri, Emi, and the two girls were at the police station.

Emi was heartbroken and Eri gave them dirty looks. They were all cuddly and kissing and some shit.

" Look, this seems to be a misunderstanding. My Babygirl and I had a fight, so the situation kinda got, you know. Let's end the night and say it was nothing serious." Eri had a resting bitch face on and looked at her in disgust.

" Your BaByGiRl is a cheating cunt who would even suck a dick if she had the chance. I will burn both you and your cunt down to the ground and dance on your FUCKING ASHES!" Emi clapped her hands and the two girls seemed shocked but didn't look at her, more like something behind her.

Eri looked annoyed and turned around and saw Kisaki. Yeah, she would rather not. She slowly turned around, blinked, and turned again. Yup, still Kisaki.

" Why are you here, Bad eyebrows?" She asked and tried to you know not look at his eyebrows. He pinched the bridge of his nose.

" You should thank me that I was the one going on the phone. Didn't you cause trouble just a few days ago at school? If you want, I could call Koko?" Eri looked at him a little scared but smirked.

" You wouldn't, I mean you love me." He looked at her disgusted and she rolled her eyes.

" You tolerate me." He raised an impressed eyebrow, " I'm surprised that this word is even in your vocabulary." She glared at him.

" Alright now that you're here you have become my lawyer and I want to see these two cunts burn." Kisaki then noticed the three women. He recognized one of them as Eri's best friend, or what she called her main bitch. The other two he didn't know, and they seemed to have gotten in trouble with Eri.

" What did they do?" Eri looked angry.

" So me and my main bitch, my sister, my best friend, my soulmate-" she got and glare from Kisaki but rolled her eyes. " We got bored and decided why not go to a bar. You know, Emi could get a few bitches. However, I would watch over her because I'm loyal to my man's Chifuyu." Kisaki let a cough out and she rolled her eyes.

" Fine, so we made party and someone got their dick wet, blah blah. Then suddenly, cunt number one came and tried to punch Emi. Turns out, cunt number two had a girlfriend and tried to cheat on her with my main bitch, Emi. You know me, my beautiful ass needed to come and save the day. She ran a few times into my fist and wanted me to step on her. She's kinda kinky, not going to lie." Kisaki started to ignore her.

" Fine, I will get a lawyer. Meanwhile, both of you sit still." Eri rolled her eyes and watched him walk away.

" Damn, I smell some serious the other woman vibe from him. I can smell the heartbreak." Emi nodded and touched her right boob.

" I think the heart is on the left side?"

" Really? Not that I care, my heart just got broken into a million pieces." Eri looked at her sadly and glare at the two girls.

" Good evening, or should I say night? I heard what happened, so how do you want to deal with it?" At that moment, Eri fell once again in love. Black hair and blue eyes. His jawline was beautiful and he had cuffs. She could deal with kinky.

" Please, mister policeman, you need to understand something. EMI is the real victim." They all looked at her confused. Emi gave her a proud face and Eri winked at her. The two women were completely lost. Naoto who was the policeman looked done.

He didn't have time for this. He needed to wait for Takemichi and find more out about Toman.

" Me and my best friend no sister were walking inside the bar and then suddenly this crazy woman attacked us. I immediately knew what a red flag she was. Emi tried to save me, and then they ran into my fist. Do you see? I'm badly hurt." Eri said and showed him a small scratch.

He gave a disbelieving look and almost rolled his eyes. This was something he seriously couldn't deal with.

" How old are you, miss-" Eri smiled at him.

" Just Eri and almost 16, but if we are talking about IDs, then 21." '

" Miss Eri I will just ignore that, this seems to be a rather petty thing. Why don't we all wrap this up and leave. It has been a long night." Eri looked at him shocked. Chifuyu would have never done this. That reminded her of her loyalty to Chifuyu.

" Fine. We wrap things up, but in want their punishment to be bad. And I mean sandals with socks bad." Emi glared at Naoto and crossed her arms. Not a good move on his side.

" Fine... what kind of punishment would satisfy you?"

" Death." Naoto let a cough out and looked at her as if she was crazy.

" There is not going to be a death sentence for this." He said and moved his hands around them.

" Fine, I'm kinda getting tired. However, the next time I see one of you bitches, then I'm going to get all out. Emi I will call Dad number two now. Tell bad eyebrows where I am, please." She kissed Emi on the cheek and walked away.

" You all should be happy that she didn't go all out. This right now was only a kitten but get her all up, and she is a fucking lion. Like the Lion King or whatever." She then stood up and they sweat dropped. The three only let sighs of relief out.

When Emi walked over to Eri she seemed to have finished her call. Emi put an arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer.

" Eri I love you with all my heart and would give you my kidney, but please never do this again. I saw how you were trying to flirt." Eri looked at her shocked.

" Seriously?! Damn, I need to get my flirting skills up, you know? This may be the reason Chifuyu didn't accept my proposal." Emi nodded and hugged her.

" Thanks for fighting that bitch." Eri grinned at her, and then they saw Kisaki walking over to them with Seishu. He seemed to be amused and looked at Eri with a raised eyebrow.

" Dad number 2! Why didn't you tell me that you would come?! We need a sleepover today, I just got my heartbroken." She said sadly.

" I didn't know that Chifuyu was also here?" Eri moved her hands around as if to say no.

" You don't understand. I was seduced by another man and forgot my loyalty to the only man I love. I hope Chifuyu can forgive me."

That night Eri, Emi, Seishu, and Koko had a sleepover and Koko didn't react kindly to whatever that was that Eri did that night.