Duchess Eri of Fraser

It was just another day, well, it would have been just another day if Eri hadn't seen this TikTok.

There was a girl who talked about buying a royal title, Eri whose future plans involved becoming basically god was this a step forward. 

She googled the same side the girl got her title from and looked again. She needed Koko or more like his money. 

She closed her pink laptop and put it inside her bag. Now she only needed to visit Koko.

'' no.'' Eri looked at Koko in disbelief.

'' the fuck do you mean no? Aren't you always the one who says I should plan my future and all that bullshit?'' Koko grimaced and looked over at Eri. 

'' yes I do, however, this isn't planning your future, it's buying it. I'm not giving you money for that.'' Eri glared at him. She would just use his card, he wouldn't notice that a little was gone.

'' if I see that you still bought it, then you are grounded and this time for real.'' she let a groan out and left the room. Well, then she would just ask someone else, they were all filthy rich. 

She tried to find the next person or well next victim and found Kisaki. Well, she can always try.

'' bad eyebrows stand still, you and I need to talk business.'' Kisaki cursed under his breath.

'' why are you here? I thought you wanted to have a vacation after the 'hard' work you have been doing.'' Eri rolled her eyes.

'' yeah, yeah, that's not important. What's important is that I need money.''

'' your 'father' is a walking wallet, ask him.'' he was about to walk away when Eri stood right in front of him.

'' he and I aren't on speaking terms, look I swear you are getting the money one day back.'' she raised her hand as if to show that she wasn't lying.

'' well, you could start with the one million that you stole from me.'' Eri froze at that, yeah, there was this small detail.

'' you are also getting that money back.'' Kisaki shook his head.

'' give me the one million and then ask me if I can lend you money until then the answer is no.'' he walked away and Eri lay herself on the floor. This was harder than she thought.

'' crazy, why are you on the floor?'' her favorite grandpa questioned.

''Because life sucks.'' Izana nodded at her words, Eri then got an idea.

'' hey, can you help with a tiny thing.'' 

'' if it involves murder then yes, if it's money then no.'' Eri looked at him in disbelief.

''I wasn't even going to ask about money, you are so judgy.'' Izana walked away from her. She let a groan out. She didn't like to do this, but there was only one person who she could ask.

'' Mikey mouse this is very important okay? So please give me money.'' Mikey let it go through his head for some time.

''Sure, but I also want one.'' Eri walked exited over to him and they both choose a title. They just needed to wait a week and all the paperwork would arrive.

Eri now stood a week later in front of the front door waiting for the papers to arrive. She wouldn't allow anyone to call her ever Eri again, she looked forward to seeing Ayama calling her duchess of Fraser. She even got her own castle, one day she would live there with a hot guy feeding her pasta and lobster.

She walked into the next meeting with a grin, and everyone knew shit was going to get wild.

'' what did you do now?''  let a tired Koko out.

''I will allow this disrespect just this once, but from today on it will be greatly punished.'' she sat down on her chair.

'' why are you talking so weird, Eri?'' Eri glared at Ran.

''From today on it's Duchess Eri of Fraser.'' Mikey grinned at that.

'' did it already arrive? I didn't check the mail today.''

'' Mikey, you are on that? What did you do now, crazy?'' Izana looked at her.

''I and Mikey mouse over there bought ourselves titles, I can't believe you didn't want to give me money for that. Whatever, you all are allowed to serve me. Start kneeling.'' she smiled and expected them all to fall to their knees.

'' not doing that.'' she glared at Rindou.

'' servants off with his head.'' she looked at everyone but Rindou and no one moved.

''you're right servants are boring, Minions kill him and give me his head.'' she smiled proudly to herself.

''Just what have you done, brother,'' Izana whispered to Mikey, who looked at Eri proudly.