Chapter 21 - The End

𝘾𝙀𝘾𝙄𝙇𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙓 𝘿𝘼𝙎𝙃𝙒𝙊𝙊𝘿

It has been a week I'm living inside the Dashwood mansion as a Dashwood blood. Only within a week I have got really close.

Logan and Odessa and others came like everyday to visit me.

Lauren and the others also come to meet me when I didn't pick us the phone for work or just to annoy me.

You guessed it I'm talking about Lauren. She is such a pain for me.

Well my brothers and dad didn't like the idea of Logan coming and staying inside my room but there was a day they liked Logan.

Just because Logan told me to change my dress which is not that revealing like look!

Right?!

But the lousy Logan doesn't like my outfit and told me to change. When I protested he put me in his shoulders and made me change into something.. what do they call it?... yeah. decent!.

Like what the heck?!.

I was so happy in Australia disposing bodies. I mean that is really satisfying.

The most satisfying thing is disposing live bodies like I can hear them beg and cries.

Nothing is more satisfying then those sounds well... Ahem!* Logan's moan, begging and calling my name which is not Included.

Anyway, where was I? Yeah the part my family suddenly started to favour Logan.

Also they don't know that when I didn't move to change Logan himself made me naked. Pfft* he loves making go all naked.

Also himself he put the decent dress down over my head and It was almost like mother dressing their child's most hated but their favorite outfit.

Logan always made me do this.

Mom and Odessa went back to their friendship and talked all it over and made things happen.

Well maybe I couldn't see my grandpa now since he was dead even before I was born but the thing won't change that I took his eyes.

Grey eyes are the perfect thing you could ever ask for.

My eyes aren't any monstrous anymore to me. It's just that those eyes so lucky to me.

I'm such a lucky person to have people love me with their whole heart out.

Odessa I have also put my chin up.

Also might hope me and Logan started dating.
Even my brother said no boys but am I someone who would listen to anyone?.

The End!.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲.
𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬.
𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞!
𝐋𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❤

Sorry I didn't know what to write😭