Chapter 7 - In a same room without notice

𝙈𝘼𝘽𝙀𝙇 𝘿𝘼𝙎𝙃𝙒𝙊𝙊𝘿

I can't stop thinking about that girl who came into my room. I have never seen someone's eyes grey in real life. I'm not sure in TV either.

Her eyes was shinning in the moonlight.

"Mab!" Elijah shouted.

"Oh! Yes?" I asked.

"What are you thinking of? I called you three or four times?" He continued.

I was so into much my thoughts that I didn't realise my second elder brother Elijah was calling me.

"Sorry I'm thinking about going to eat breakfast out" I said and mom said coming downstairs "Yeah let's all eat out".

"All?" Nolan the youngest brother said. He really hate family gatherings.

"Yeah I burned the kitchen" she said with a nervous smile.

"Mom I told you not to cook!" Hunter said.

"Mom are you hurt?" Carmen said coming to check if she is alright.

It is true that Mom is a bad cook since richness took it over. Why bother cooking? But I really enjoy cooking.

"So we are going out to eat?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Or we have to eat each other" Dad said coming towards us with moms jacket.

"It's hot outside" She said throwing the jacket back at dad but dad was being dad and made her wear the jacket.

I also hate that I can't dress however I wanted like I can always go out while they say 'yes' to my outfit.

Even shopping for new outfits at least one boy of the family should be with us.

Even our cousins are all boys. My aunts and Mom are very understanding of me.

I mean who wouldn't? They treat them the same.

...........

After few minutes spending in the car we decided to go to a near small cafe to have breakfast.

The two cars parked and we all went out to have a family dinner. While we going to sit in one bit table I heard a girl shout "Logan for the thousand times! I'm not wearing that court!".

We all sat down and I said with a sigh "I feel her pain".

She was indeed wearing a revealing dress in early morning. I didn't see her face but I can be sure that she is in the age of liking dress up pretty nice.

"Well sweetie you are never wearing a black a dress like that in public or in private" Hunter said kissing my forehead.

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes Mab. It's bad for you" Elijah said.

"How come the elders don't get rules?" I mumbled not wanting them to listen but they did.

"Mabel" Carmen said sternly.

He is scary.

I acted like zipping my mouth and handing me over the keys at him.

He chuckled and ruffle my hair.

"Carmen" I whined.

"Cecile!" Then I heard the next table were still arguing about her wearing a jacket.

The table went silent. Not again.

I looked over Mom who had lost in her thoughts.

Cecile was the name which Mom wanted to name my twin. Maybe coming here was a mistake.

I sighed loudly and said "I'll be in the washroom".

I stood up to leave and while I was walking someone bump into me.