Chapter 13 - Come back hone

𝘾𝙀𝘾𝙄𝙇𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙓 (𝘿𝘼𝙎𝙃𝙒𝙊𝙊𝘿)

"CC let's go to Odessa" Logan said when Tobias left.

"Sure. I'm gonna kill her" I said and followed him but when my eyes caught my eyes seeing the eight eyes looking at me.

"Logan. No!" I whispered yelled at him.

"Cecile for once shut you mouth and behave" He said really making me shut my mouth. How dare he tell me to shut my mouth.

I just try not not follow him but I just can't turn my heels away from them. It would be dramatic.

Now I was standing infront of them and my legs got weak infront of them.

"This is Cecile and CC this is your biological family the Dashwood family" Odessa said with with her stupid smile.

"Nice meeting you dear" Blake Dashwood who is supposed to be my mother said sadness tinted in her face.

"Nice meeting you too Mrs Dashwood" I said making us like strangers.

She was even more sad until Odessa decided to slap the back of my back making near to cussing infront of them "Stop calling her Mrs Dashwood. Call her Mom!".

This girl I swear I'll kill her.

"Even I gave my last name as her middle name. She doesn't even call me Mom so I think it would take some time" Odessa said roughly stroking my back.

"What is her last name?" Matthew Dashwood asked with hopping eyes.

I snapped my eyes at Odessa not wanting to say it but she didn't even hesitate "Dashwood of course. Just like in the birth certificate but I added Fox in it".

Now I am having this feeling of Odessa is trying to throw me away.

"Sweetheart I know I'm asking you too much but come back" Blake Dashwood said holding my both hands.

"Oh she would think about it! I'll make her" Odessa said being bubbly again.

She was never serious about anything.

Maybe she was never serious about me too.

I don't want to stand here even a second.

"Well we will be leaving now" Odessa said and we all left the party.

The ride back home was silent. No one spoke even the talkative Odessa didn't said a word like how she was talking nonsense at the party.

We arrived home. When the car was parked I was the first person to get out from the car and went inside.

I went to the door and latter the I heard a knock. Maybe Logan?.

"I'm tired. Go back" I said but I heard Odessa "It's me. I know we have to talk".

I went to open the door and as she went inside and I closed the door from behind.

She sat on the corner of my bed as I took a chair and sat down on it.