Chapter 17 - Brother doesn't like the outfit

𝘾𝙀𝘾𝙄𝙇𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙓 𝘿𝘼𝙎𝙃𝙒𝙊𝙊𝘿

I woke up when I felt someone sneaking at me. That person was near touching my face.

Maybe to coke me?!

Not a chance. My eyes wide shot open and again tackled that person on the ground.

"Ouch!! CARMEN YOUR LITTLE SISTER IS USING VIOLENCE IN THE HOUSE!" Hunter shouted making my ears bleed.

I let him go and said "What are you doing here?".

"We have family breakfast and it's 9 am! I'm surviving no one will eat without anyone missing in the family expect if it's important" He said massaging his arm which I tackled.

"Geez how are you so strong?" He mumbled not wanting me to hear but I did which made me chuckle.

I mean who wouldn't? Seeing a grown ass man pouting lips.

"Why are you shouting Hunter?!" Carmen and Elijah came in a panic.

"She tackled me!" He said pointing at me like a 3 year old blaming the elder which something he broke.

"I thought you were gonna coke me" I said rolling my eyes with chuckle.

"Ok CC get ready for breakfast" Elijah said and both Carmen and Elijah went away.

"Why are you not going?" I asked pushing Hunter a little with my feet.

He just claimed up to the bed and started playing with his phone "I need to make sure you don't get too slow".

I just didn't want to argue the first thing in the early morning so I just took my clothes for todays and left for an shower.

Like Lauren Hunter was continually shouting me to get out.

After drying my body and wore my outfit.

Hunter jaw dropped and said with visible anger "You're not a gonna say wear that"

I crossed my arms and said "Why not? Are you my Dad?".

He suddenly stood up and made me turn to the mirror and said "Tell me how do you think you look".

I smiled and said "I look hot". I mentally whistled at myself.

"Ugh! Look at the size of the short! Can't you see that?! Your bare legs are seeing in display" He started to neg me like a old man seeing youngsters kissing In the public.

"Gosh! You are way annoying than Logan!" I said and opened my closet to pick another one which is good for him.

"Who's Logan?" He asked.

"A friend?" It went like a question since I never treated him like a friend. Like we a fuck buddies and always we gave reasons to fight or argue to each other.

But end of the day he is the most understanding human I have ever met.

"Boyfriend?" He asked.

"No just a clan mate" I said and he snatched the out fit in my hands and said "This is ok I guess".

I wore his heartfilling outfit.

This is not even my sweater. I think it's Logans.

"It's so uncomfortable!" I said while waking down the stairs were Hunter which he gave me a glare.

"It's so HOT! I'm sweating" I growled the 'hot' and than I heard a chuckle.

"I swear I just got reminded I have a scary grandfather" Nolan said chuckling.

"What took you both so long? I'm starving" Mabel said dragging me to the kitchen.