Chapter 5 - Caught by twin

𝘾𝙀𝘾𝙄𝙇𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙓 (𝘿𝘼𝙎𝙃𝙒𝙊𝙊𝘿)

A photo frame near the side table near her bed. I pulled the picture up.

Their family picture. Everyone was smiling happily making me scoff. I put the picture down and I nearly had an heart attack when I saw Mabel staring at me wide awake.

I was frozen. I couldn't move until she said "Your  eyes is shinning in the dark".

Her honey voice will make me cry into her words with 'what's wrong?'.

"My mother told me my sister had gray eyes almost hiding her eyes because it was very light" she said sitting in the bed. I was still frozen.

She gently grabbed my hand and jumped into my arms and started sobbing.

Her face buried in my shoulder and said while sobbing "Mom tears up everytime when anyone mention about my sister and sometimes I even caught her smiling at our photo was taken on the day we were born. We have the same picture  copied in each on of ours bed room" that's when I saw another photo frame which had two babies sleeping peacefully.

I guess that's the picture.

"and my brothers and fathers mood will change when my twin is mentioned. I want my twin sister so our family could be happy" she continued.

She cried even harder. I was heartbroken hear her crying. I usually dosen't care when people cry and beg. I'm quite heartless.

I gently started stroke her back and other hand on her head assuring her that 'It's ok'.

When suddenly I started to hear faint sounds from outside.

Mabel finally stopped and whispered at me "Go back before they kill you" She chuckled and continued "I won't say anything to anyone. Just go".

I nodded and climbed out but before going out I turn my head to her and saw her looking at me with red eyes.

I quickly left when I hear the sound getting closer.

..........

I get inside the car where Logan is waiting for me.

Oh right. He heard the conversation with my ear piece.

He drove off like nothing happened. I didn't said much either. I was looking outside of the window waiting to go back to the mansion.

After driving for few minutes he stopped the car. I looked around and saw we are not even close to the mansion.

We were near a beach.  I looked at Logan confused.

He went out of the car and came back to me. He opened the passenger seat door and gave me his hand.

I didn't said anything first but took his hand and went outside. He didn't let my hand go and escorts escorted me to the fence where I felt cool breezes.