Chapter 6 - Go change

𝘾𝙀𝘾𝙄𝙇𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙓 (𝘿𝘼𝙎𝙃𝙒𝙊𝙊𝘿)

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"To make you cry" he said and opened his arms. I really tried not to cry but my tears wasn't listening to me.

When I didn't went in to his arms he pulled my arms and I was in his embrace. I felt so warm by his actions but I was crying.

He do this every single time. I hate when he do this. I mean for what?.

"I hate you Logan" I said as he chuckled "I love you more CC".

"Let's go back" I said as he started to wipe my tears with his thumb grabbing my face harshly.

"Logan!" I said as he laughed.

Why does this boy always laugh?.

...........

I woke up by someone shaking me violently.

"CC WAKE UP!!" I shot up tackling the person who make me woke up from my sleep.

"Ouch! CC!! It hurts!" Lauren said who was being tackled by me.

I let her go and jumped into bed once again.

She took my blanket away and said "Come on!! Wake up!! We have to go out!! Yesterday you refused!!".

She is so annoying.

I swear if she wasn't the best hacker of Night Foxs I would have shot her in the brain of hers.

I groaned and stood up and went to the toilet after being annoyed by her.

I took a long shower since I was half dead until Lauren Reid decided to bang on the door like a mad women.

I went outside to find Lauren isn't here but I can hear her shouting from downstairs.

"Geez".

I walked up to the closet and took my outfit.

I wore black boots and leave my hair down. I put fake lashes and curled it. I was never a fan of mascara. I put my maroon lips on.

I put the finishing touch which was putting my simple gold heart shaped earrings and went outside picking my purse and phone.

"Quite it down Lauren. It's 11am" I said and sat on the couch putting my right leg on top of my left leg. Arms crossed on my chest.

Lauren look at me from head to toe and said "You're one to talk but Logans gonna kill you".

"Where is Odessa?" I asked ignoring her comments.

"She's at the hospital for the DNA thingi" Joseph said also sitting next to me.

"Let's go out and eat" I said Logan hit my head and said "Go and change".

"Ouch! No after hitting me" I said rubbing my head.

"You're not gonna change even if I told you" He said and throwed a trench court at me.

"Are you kidding me? I can fry a omelet outside!" I said throwing back at him.

"Go change or I'm locking the garage" He said and I just sat even deeper in the couch.

"What is this about?" Kennedy said walking inside the tensioned room by me and Logan.

I don't even know why this dude hate me when I dress up. I mean every girl likes To dress up.

"Cecile I'm warning you. Go and change or wear this jacket" He said pointing out the jacket.

"Does any of you find me slutty wearing this? Expect Logan" I asked.

"Not me" Lauren said giving me girl power.

"Thank you!" I said looking at Logan.

"CC It's not like that but I'm telling you this because you'll get lot of stares and I don't like that" He said trying me to understand him but I don't get him one bit.

"Nope I'm going like this" I said and went out and Lauren followed me yelling "Wait for me!!