Chapter 1 - Come with me

𝘾𝙀𝘾𝙄𝙇𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙓 𝘿𝘼𝙎𝙃𝙒𝙊𝙊𝘿

"You're a disgrace! I wonder why I ever took you in!" My foster mother shouted. She thinks I'm a bad luck because of her own foolish actions.

She was crying because her cheating boyfriend had enough of her obsession with him. She knew he was cheating but still she didn't wanted to let him go.

She suddenly slapped me and said "GET OUT YOU UNLUCKY BITCH!!".

"I know your own family didn't want you..." She laughed stopping middle of her sentence "Because your an unlucky person. Your eyes is always giving chills whenever I look at it".

This was the day I started hating my own eyes. I was used to get stares from people a lot with my grey eyes. Kids would always be afraid of me. Even many of them cry.

It's not my fault I was born like this.

The second foster home made me already a heartless bitch. I didn't cared one bit about anything or anyone.

This women infront of me keep telling the same thing I have always heard.

Creepy

Scary

Worthless

Useless

Abandoned

Monster

Nobody wants me

I don't give a shit.

I was lost in thoughts that I didn't even realised she was hitting me with a wooden spoon over and over again.

It hurts.

My eyes got teary.

Just because they told me I'm heartless doesn't mean I will never feel pain though.

"Have a good life women" I said and left the house leaving her crying all her self.

.........

I had no where to go. I'm not going back to the orphanage. I'm just gonna die in the streets.

I was walking and walking with my bear feet starts to sting. It was so painful that I sat down and with my unlucky power it started to rain.

I just couldn't cry anymore. Let me die.

"Hello kid" a women's voice was heard.

I look to see a middle age women dressing really fancy and she was making sure I get inside the umbrella she's using.

I knew where exactly where this is going. Someone saw me in the rain with shady clothes visible bruises on my arms and legs so she would feel pity and take me in and then throw me away.

"Lady I don't wanna be adopted or taken in" I said stood up to leave when suddenly she grabbed my arm.

What a crazy women!

"I'm not doing it out of pity but I really need a daughter" she said with a grin of her face.

I harshly took my hand away from hers and said  in a bit of silence "I have been kicked out of my three foster houses because I'm unlucky and creepy".

She chuckled and said "I'll say your cute".

"What the hell is wrong with you women" I said and started to leave but she was following me.

"My name is Odessa Fox and I have been single in my whole life and I don't want a man and also please help me feel family with someone" She said making me feel lonely.

"Just go in a orphanage" I said to get away from her but she continued "After hearing your story made me feel we have something in common" when she said that I stopped on my feet.

I turn to her "What do you mean by that?".

She sighed sadly and said said "When I was little people keep telling me I am a bad luck to my family because I was a girl heir to the family and had a downfall".

"How did you stop it?" I asked.

"Rasing my chin up" She said her index finger raising my chin and continued "I made my family more successful then it ever was".

I was so caught up on her story. She was really my hero.

"So, come with me" She said.

I am having a feeling she wouldn't throw me away so I grabbed her hand and followed her.

....................

𝐈 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘❕
𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄❤