Chapter 3 - DNA

𝘾𝙀𝘾𝙄𝙇𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙓 (𝘿𝘼𝙎𝙃𝙒𝙊𝙊𝘿)

Finally Logan gave me proper clothes and the private jet landed two hours later.

My dress was off shoulders making my tattoo reveal.

'be happy' with two butterfly's.

Odessa made her customised tattoo for my 17th birthday as a lovely reminder that she is always near me.

"Whenever I see that tattoo I always have a flash back of that day" Logan chuckled having that days memories.

Of course how could I forget?. Logan was the tattoo artist and I was screaming and cursing at him.

"You sucks at it" I said making me laugh.

"Of course it will hurt CC and we all understand since it was your first time getting a tattoo" He said ruffling my hair.

"Logan!" I yelled with annoyance.

We have arrived to the Fox mansion while I was in the passenger seat I didn't move. He opened the door and said "There is no use, cc we are infront of the mansion".

I gnored his words and sit there crossing my legs.

"Stop sulking like a three year old" He didn't even finish his sentence when he suddenly lift me up.

"LOGAN!" I shouted.

.......

I was still struggling I stopped when I heard a familiar voice "The baby is finally back!".

"Odessa how dare you make me come here and by injecting me?!" I yelled.

Logan and Odessa chuckled.

"I don't know what you talking about" Odessa said sarcastically coming downstairs while Logan put me down on the couch.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked.

"We have a party to attend in a week and also I need you help with something since you are here" she said wiggling her eyebrows.

"With what?" I asked.

"I need to confirm something so I need you to go and take a hair and bring it to me" she said.

"Why can't others can't go?" I asked.

"Because you have your assassin skills" She said looking like a proud mother.

"Well technically 'someone' said me to work on my training" I said highlighting 'someone'.

"Well that 'someone' is an fighter not an assassin" Odessa knew who I was referring to and this idiot Logan even dared to chuckle at my face.

It was not true since an assassin is faster than a fighter. I fighter has the strength which is why he had a chance or maybe I never expected it from him. Bitch.

"Why do you need DNA? You found your missing daughter?" I asked thinking it would be funny but Odessas smiled dropped and said "Not mine but someone else's daughter".

"Who?" I asked.

"The Dashwood family" She said.

"I thought we talked about this" I said anger hitting me.

My birth family. The Dashwood's family. The most feared family of through the history of Mafias.

Everyone knew them. There reputation will never fall even they knew they abandoned their daughter.

I have a twin sister. She looks just like me but she doesn't have the grey eyes. She doesn't have these monster eyes.

We look alike if I had the same eye colour as her.

"We'll about this later but I need one of the Dashwood families DNA by day after tomorrow" She said sternly.