Chapter 2 - In the private jet 🔞

𝘾𝙀𝘾𝙄𝙇𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙓 (𝘿𝘼𝙎𝙃𝙒𝙊𝙊𝘿)

I turn on the shower making all the blood dripping down my bare body. Not my blood but the blood of the owner who I killed.

When all the smell and spots were gone I turn of the shower and started my dairy routine. Drying my body getting on my bath rob and doing skin care and went out making me alert that someone is inside my room.

My head snapped at that person right infront of me sitting in my bed.

"Logan" I called the fighter of the my clan.

"What are you doing here?" He should be in America while I am in Australia disposing dead bodies.

"Well" He started and. Side eyed to his left when I see my suitcase being packed. I closed my eyes in frustration and said "Are you kidding me? I have already said I'm not going back".

"Well CC you have to come. You can't always run from your birth family" He said making my blood boil.

"I'm not fucking running away! I just don't want to see them" I said annoyed.

"CC you can't always be like that, you have to go back home. Odessa even made me come here give you two choices" He said coming towards me.

"And what is that?" I asked.

"One, come with me in your will" He said and I waited him to continued "Second come by force".

I scoffed "I don't think any of that would happen" I rolled my eyes.

Before I could use my six senses he raised his hand at me but it was too late to proceed he had already injected me.

"You still need training" He said taking the injection out. I fell down but he was holding me in his arms.

"You fucking bitch" That was the only thing I could say before passing out.

...........

I woke up with huge headache. I quickly stood up in the bed. I was in a familiar place when suddenly I heard Logans voice making my head snap at me "Rise and shine".

"Are still wondering why I hate you?" I asked.

"But you can't deny that I am better in bed then your other men whores" He said rolling his eyes.

"You're wrong" I said as his eyes darken.

He suddenly started to unbuttoning his white shirt.

"Logan I am not in the mood" I said but he didn't listen to me "The plane would land in 4 hours".

"Stand back" I said but It was no use.

"I will show you" he said and started to kiss me. I slapped his face and hissed "For the last time Logan don't kiss me!".

"I can't control seeing your face" He said acting innocent.

I pushed him down making me climb on top of him. I started moving my hips with our clothes on.

I can feel his hard rock. I wouldn't lie that he has a better dick than any of the man I have slept with but I will never admit it.

No one make cry while doing sex but him and I have never wanted to a dick inside me so bad but his.

"Fuck!.....Cecile I want to be inside you" he moaned.

"You even shamelessly made me pass out and dress into this dress?" I looked down to the skirt and his oversized shirt I'm wearing.

"I didn't want anyone to see or touch your body" He said shamelessly and slide his hand inside my shirt and started massaging my boobs.

"I bet you jerked off while staring at my nake body, you pervert" I said as he grinned and said shamelessly "Your too hot to handle Cecile".

Ooh I love when he call my name especially when we are having sex.

I went on 69 position and unzipped his pants and slide his pants and boxers at the same time making his hard dick attack my face with pre cums.

"You're already dripping" I said and started to lick and smooch his dick.

He started to moan. Music in my ears.

Suddenly he started to lick my pussy.

"Ugh! Warn me goddammit!" I said.

I felt his felt his smirk. He slide my pantie and put his tongue in making me my hand in my month to cover up a big moan.

He didn't stop. He was determined to make me cum. I ignored my shaky hands and started to suck him with my mouth and hand.

I knew I was gonna cum "Logan are you close?".

"Yes" He said being busy.

"Now" He continued making us both cum in each others face.

I was so exhausted that I laid down opposite of him.

"Cecile we are not done yet" He said with his husky voice making my pussy twitch.

I took my pantie and the shirt off leaving with my bra and skirt.

I again got on top of him and slowly put his dick on my mine.

Oh my god! This is amazing. I haven't felt this inside me for months. I really missed this one.

I started to do it slowly when suddenly Logan started his move. He grabbed my waist and started pushing me in.

He kept thrusting inside me until he spank on my ass making my mouth come a loud moan and cum before him.

He smiled with satisfaction.

"You fucking piece of shit!" I said with anger as he looked at me with lusty eyes "I forgot that you love spanking".

From his rough vainy hands? Anyone would.

I rolled my eyes and got out of him and started to use with my hands until he cum on my hands.

I again laid on the bed.

He stood up and cleaned himself then walked towards me with a tissue box and started to do clean me with it.

"Spread your legs. I'll clean you" he said with a grin. I was tired to do anything but he did if for me.

"Logan give me proper clothes. I'm not going like this" I said as he went to pick my clothes.